Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tales of the Healer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Tales of the Healer

Asvarduil
11.26.2012 , 09:28 AM | #1
Hello, everyone!

I like YouTube, and I like PvP videos. When I found few PvP videos for SWTOR, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Now, I've been recording a few episodes of Tales of the Healer for League of Legends, which is a great game for PvP. However, given that many 5v5 matches in that game can take 45 minutes (and be horribly long uploads), I decided to give recording a SWTOR match a try.

Tales of the Healer Playlist
Alderaan Civil War Match as Captain Kruhnch [Shadowlands]
Huttball Match as Captain Kruhnch [Shadowlands]
Ancient Hypergate Match as Captain Kruhnch [Shadowlands]
Huttball Match as Snugglecake [Prophecy of the Five]
Denova Coast Match as Snugglecake [Prophecy of the Five]
Alderaan Civil War Match as Legunna Loire [Prophecy of the Five]
Alderaan Civil War Match as Captain Kruhnch [The Ebon Hawk]
Ancient Hypergate Match as Captain Kruhnch [Shadowlands]
Alderaan Civil War Match as Legunna Loire [Prophecy of the Five]
Huttball Match as Legunna Loire [Prophecy of the Five]
Voidstar Match as Legunna Loire [Prophecy of the Five]
Alderaan Civil War Match as Snugglecake [Prophecy of the Five]
Voidstar Match as Captain Kruhnch [The Ebon Hawk]
Voidstar Match as Captain Kruhnch [The Ebon Hawk]

As always, I love constructive criticism, it makes A) PvP, and B) record videos better! If something sucks, tell me how to make it anti-suck!
Most epic PvP forum thread ever. | Tales of the Healer - Latest Episode! [08/30/2013]

Captain Kruhnch (Lv.39 Sawbones) - Shadowlands
Cuddlemuffin (Lv.16 Mercenary) - Shadowlands

DirtyDusty
11.26.2012 , 09:52 AM | #2
i was entertained. Your narrating kept me interested.

Asvarduil
11.26.2012 , 09:54 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DirtyDusty View Post
i was entertained. Your narrating kept me interested.
Mission accomplished!
Most epic PvP forum thread ever. | Tales of the Healer - Latest Episode! [08/30/2013]

tatatan
11.26.2012 , 10:10 AM | #4
Video is nice, comments is very entertaining

Asvarduil
11.26.2012 , 10:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
Video is nice, comments is very entertaining
Glad you liked it. Since it was (by comparison to LoL) a snap to make the videos, I'm going to try to do one of these a week, if possible. Otherwise, I can stick to my 'once per two weeks' recording schedule.

Asvarduil
12.16.2012 , 10:11 PM | #6
New matchup! You can watch here

In this match, I get trolled - hard - by marauders and snipers. Ohh, the snipers...

Asvarduil
01.06.2013 , 09:20 AM | #7
New video! Watch here

I play Ancient Hypergate, and find it on-par with a geometry course!

Canarak
01.06.2013 , 07:54 PM | #8
Just a little suggestion, try putting in some keybinds to your abilities, notice you click every ability which is a giant time sink and very slow, you will be able to respond to things a lot faster

Washingtoon
01.06.2013 , 08:05 PM | #9
Might have come across you in the past couple of days. Leveled a sorc named Nirvana. Always fun to watch videos of people on the same server.

Asvarduil
01.06.2013 , 08:14 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Canarak View Post
Just a little suggestion, try putting in some keybinds to your abilities, notice you click every ability which is a giant time sink and very slow, you will be able to respond to things a lot faster
Will do - between videos, I've been trying out different keybind patterns, trying to find something that works better. I always get [5] (Slow Release Medpack) and [6] (Emergency Medpack) mixed up, often at the worst possible time. Gotta do something about that. I should probably have Vanishing Act on keybind as well, since that's one that I find myself needing fairly often. But, I could talk about possibilities all day; I'll experiment much more - thanks for the feedback!

Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
Might have come across you in the past couple of days. Leveled a sorc named Nirvana. Always fun to watch videos of people on the same server.
It's more than possible...I think I remember Nirvana in a couple of matches. I don't typically do well against Sorcs, so you most likely cleaned my clock pretty good. But one day, I'll get you! (Actually, that'll never happen. But I'll probably be healing the guy that gets you!)