Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

FUBAR stream (Xzarnyan)


LittleLummo's Avatar


LittleLummo
11.25.2012 , 01:45 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Suryi View Post
This atitude just blows my mind. Am I to understand that he is not suposed to play normals at all, unless solo que? The only reason people que in a group is because this way they minimize the number of pugs they get in their wz, thus reducing the number of morons by up to a whopping 3. I really do not understand this naive view that fully geared people who run in premades are out there to ruin it for everyone. He has free time, he can't que for rwz due to not having the people online but he wants to play some warzones so he choses to spend HIS free time by doing normals. Who are you to dictate how he (or anyone who runs a premade, for that matter) should spend his freetime?

Get a group together, or join a guild, go on ts/vent/skype/whatever, get better. Gear plays a part, but you can grind it. I'm sure that most of the pugs that get stomped in recruit will get stomped in aug optimized WH.

Losing respect because he ques in a group, such a silly and immature point of view...
^^ Couldn't have put it any better than this!
Zavvi/Lamare|Sebastion\Sabbi
MVPs|DRAMA

Suryi's Avatar


Suryi
11.25.2012 , 01:46 PM | #12
Immature because you assume he's queing in a group in order to grief others.

And a full premade (8 man) is essentially an accident; they just so happened to be in the same warzone, there's no way to reliably que two 4 man groups for the same warzone. Blame it on the matchmaking system, not the player who you so hastingly decided that he plays to grief.
Nhilas - Combat Medic Commando
Junkbox - Bodyguard Mercenary

Xanas's Avatar


Xanas
11.25.2012 , 02:05 PM | #13
Heh of course you are going to defend this as you people are the ones doing it, probably guild members to (i could be wrong of course as i have no idea who you are).

This is no diferent then the schoolyard bully griving that dork just because he can and calling it sport and how he is better.

But of course i am aware there is no point arguing this. Just felt like posting my opinion on this issue. Going to end it here.

Oh and it does not matter why he is doing it if that is the end result. He ends up grieving other people... I bet he is calling it just having some fun... Meh who cares.

EDIT: oh and i did not even stated why he is doing that. You called me immature for a diferent reason then that as the post you quoted had NOTHING about that.

Have a good day.

AnimaSoul's Avatar


AnimaSoul
11.25.2012 , 06:46 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanas View Post
Heh of course you are going to defend this as you people are the ones doing it, probably guild members to (i could be wrong of course as i have no idea who you are).

This is no diferent then the schoolyard bully griving that dork just because he can and calling it sport and how he is better.

But of course i am aware there is no point arguing this. Just felt like posting my opinion on this issue. Going to end it here.

Oh and it does not matter why he is doing it if that is the end result. He ends up grieving other people... I bet he is calling it just having some fun... Meh who cares.

EDIT: oh and i did not even stated why he is doing that. You called me immature for a diferent reason then that as the post you quoted had NOTHING about that.

Have a good day.
You are buthurt, get over it. And I'm from different server. Get your own group going and stomp his. Or that's even too hard for you? On Jung Ma we have people asking for groups on fleet. Some guilds even let use their vent or TS so players could communicate and level out playing field. And you know what? Life is not fair, there is someone always better than you. That goes for me too. Grow some balls and get better.
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Jen'jidai!
Warlord A'nimus
"No enemy left standing!"

AlphaInquisitor's Avatar


AlphaInquisitor
11.25.2012 , 08:28 PM | #15
Read the above post again so it really sinks in.

Edit: Just saw that you're a rep, Xanas. Try 50s on the imp side then if they have so many premades and they win all the time.
And being in a premade doesn't guarantee a win against pugs.
Rav
Butt Pirates
Not Good Enough
ToFN

Xzarnyan's Avatar


Xzarnyan
11.26.2012 , 01:23 AM | #16
First of all, thanks for the support all. Xanas, sry that i am in a PvP guild and that i got a bunch of PvP friends. Btw i do Q solo but it doesn't happen alot cause as soon i come online, people ask me to join their group or i look who is online in guild or friendlist to group up with.
I don't care which class / spec or gear he or she has. I just want to do Normal Warzones and minimize the chance on having a group full of mindless people, 1 - 2 or 3 players in my group, I don't care. We do not always win every warzone, as some groups have a better setup then ours just because i don't care who or which class / specc is in the group i am with.

We cannot Q for rankeds all day long as that isn't possible ( i wish we could but it's not ). Every guild on ToFN Q's in the evening. Even PuG's Q in the evening so how the hell can we do Rankeds? Or do we have to wait till the evening before we can start Q'ing for rankeds? Sry mate, but thats not how it's working.

Get some friends together and group up. /w people that you think they are playing well and ask them to group up with.. You better get used to it cause i'm not the only one that joins warzones in groups.
DRAMA

Xanas's Avatar


Xanas
11.26.2012 , 05:45 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AnimaSoul View Post
You are buthurt, get over it. And I'm from different server. Get your own group going and stomp his. Or that's even too hard for you? On Jung Ma we have people asking for groups on fleet. Some guilds even let use their vent or TS so players could communicate and level out playing field. And you know what? Life is not fair, there is someone always better than you. That goes for me too. Grow some balls and get better.
Good job at missing the point. To the point i can do this i need to gear up and find people. Then i will NOT be doing premades and go normals, if what you said above is going to happen is going to be in ranked. Graving a friend or to yeah sure... But not forming premades with tankes and healers and ****.

This is not about him being better then me AS HE IS, he has a ton more experience then me at this game. This is about not being NICE. That is the point. I know life is not fair but anybody that just grieving people because HE is having fun is going to lose my respect (most defenetly its not intended but that is the end result).

Quote: Originally Posted by AlphaInquisitor View Post
Read the above post again so it really sinks in.

Edit: Just saw that you're a rep, Xanas. Try 50s on the imp side then if they have so many premades and they win all the time.
And being in a premade doesn't guarantee a win against pugs.
I got no idea how bad its no imps side, if its as bad as you say then i feel for you. This is just 1 more example why premades should be doing ranked. Also yes some premades are that bad...

Quote: Originally Posted by Xzarnyan View Post
First of all, thanks for the support all. Xanas, sry that i am in a PvP guild and that i got a bunch of PvP friends. Btw i do Q solo but it doesn't happen alot cause as soon i come online, people ask me to join their group or i look who is online in guild or friendlist to group up with.
I don't care which class / spec or gear he or she has. I just want to do Normal Warzones and minimize the chance on having a group full of mindless people, 1 - 2 or 3 players in my group, I don't care. We do not always win every warzone, as some groups have a better setup then ours just because i don't care who or which class / specc is in the group i am with.

We cannot Q for rankeds all day long as that isn't possible ( i wish we could but it's not ). Every guild on ToFN Q's in the evening. Even PuG's Q in the evening so how the hell can we do Rankeds? Or do we have to wait till the evening before we can start Q'ing for rankeds? Sry mate, but thats not how it's working.

Get some friends together and group up. /w people that you think they are playing well and ask them to group up with.. You better get used to it cause i'm not the only one that joins warzones in groups.
As i said i am aware you can't always que for ranked and that is not an issue to ranked with 1 or 2 friends as that is why you have them... Thing is after ending up vs an entire team of your guild (or close to, don't remember exacly as i whent "defending" a node as i kept getting completly owned)... Yeah... Also of course you are not the only one and i need to get used to it,... this is not the only premade, since i got back i got farmed at the site you get off the speeder bike by other premades, getting pulled in by shadows (imps version forgot the name) and BH direcly in the enemy team and getting killed over and over... Almost made me quit the bloody game.
Normals should be for people gearing up (as that is what i am doing curently), people having some fun (and i don't refer to just about full premades stomping on pugs and farming them) and casual players. Ranked ques are so bad because PREMADES ARE DOING NORMALS... Why do ranked when you can farm pugs and stomp them?

How many people getting back to this game are going to stick to it after getting farmed this way? How many people that level to 50 and start doing some 5/week are going to pay to do more pvp when they get farmed this way? In the long run this is a bad thing for the game.

But i have to say i did notice your warriors where not smash spec warriors(at least the one that killed me God knows how many times in some 2-3 shoots (not a problem with my curent gear) and that is a + in my book.

Saintewi's Avatar


Saintewi
11.26.2012 , 05:54 AM | #18
in all fairness i really enjoy q'ing solo, im doing it very often even tho i could group...but that may jsut be me.
Sainte - White Noise

AlphaInquisitor's Avatar


AlphaInquisitor
11.26.2012 , 07:35 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanas View Post
But i have to say i did notice your warriors were not smash spec warriors(at least the one that killed me God knows how many times in some 2-3 shoots (not a problem with my curent gear) and that is a + in my book.
You do play on ToFN, right?
Rav
Butt Pirates
Not Good Enough
ToFN

Xanas's Avatar


Xanas
11.26.2012 , 07:52 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AlphaInquisitor View Post
You do play on ToFN, right?
Yes i play on ToFN. Well at least the warrior that keps killing me and chasing around me any time i would leave the start zone was not "fart bombomg" warrior spec.

PS. I can't say i blame people playing that spec. Its a valid spec. We can't expect them to ignore a talet tree because BW can't get there **** in order but any warrior respecting himself is not going to use it, my oppinion.