Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Didn't select Guardian or sentinel,is it possible to go back,and,get them?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Didn't select Guardian or sentinel,is it possible to go back,and,get them?

LydiaCapaldi
11.23.2012 , 12:04 PM | #1
ok,don't ask how I managed to go from Coruscant,through the spaceport thingy,and,not select either when I was supposed to,it happened .
So,I used a pass to go back,but,didn't see these options again in the top right corner of the screen,so wimped out and carried on to the capital.
A kind person, did tell me where in the game I should have gone to select one,but,I'm assuming that going back again,will still not trigger these options to re-appear.
I would rather not delete this character,and,start again from scratch.Does anyone know of a way to get these options back, or,will they get offered again, at a later point in the game perhaps.
I'm thinking I will have to delete ..........................

Teldrax
11.23.2012 , 12:11 PM | #2
I just want to make sure I understand.
You are still leveling as a Jedi Knight and have no access to your skill tree (K by default)?

I would imagine all you need to do is go to the fleet and talk to the advanced class NPC and be able to choose either Sentinel or Guardian. You may not have access to the quest anymore (that is given in the lobby after you get off the elevator from Tython departure), but you should still be able to choose an advanced class.

Ridickilis
11.23.2012 , 12:49 PM | #3
When you say "the top right corner of the screen" do you mean in the list of all your current missions? Hit "L" to see the list of missions you have and check to see if you are still 'tracking' the mission. That could be why you don't see the marker for the trainer. If it's untracked, click the button to track it then check the map again.

If the quest is gone from your list somehow you should be able to reacquire the quest. The quest giver should be right near the Tython/Ord mantrel shuttle. Here is a SS I found doing a random search that's probably more helpful than describing it. The Jedi Knight trainer himself is in the combat training area. He's in the first cubby on that outside ring, nearest to that Tython shuttle.

You defiantly don't have to re-roll. If it still isn't working I'm sure sending in a ticket would do the trick, they'll probably re-set the quest for you.

zejaie
11.23.2012 , 04:26 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LydiaCapaldi View Post
ok,don't ask how I managed to go from Coruscant,through the spaceport thingy,and,not select either when I was supposed to,it happened .
So,I used a pass to go back,but,didn't see these options again in the top right corner of the screen,so wimped out and carried on to the capital.
A kind person, did tell me where in the game I should have gone to select one,but,I'm assuming that going back again,will still not trigger these options to re-appear.
I would rather not delete this character,and,start again from scratch.Does anyone know of a way to get these options back, or,will they get offered again, at a later point in the game perhaps.
I'm thinking I will have to delete ..........................
The trainer is Cassa Hun, he is located next to the jedi trainer on the fleet. If you are having trouble finding him, just open your map and toggle on trainer on the left side of the map.
I also think you should be able to open your advanced skills window by pressing "K" and that will allow you to choose your advanced class.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

LydiaCapaldi
11.26.2012 , 02:35 AM | #5
Thank you all for your helpful replies,have been back,and,managed to sort it out........next time my mum rings me when I'm playing SW's,,,,,,I'm ignoring the telephone lol.