Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OotiniCast

jasoneth
11.01.2012 , 11:03 PM | #11
OotiniCast Episode 51

Chill, Teo and Hyp have much to cover this week: Disney is buying LucasFilm, Star Wars: Episode 7 is coming in 2015, EA had its latest earnings call, and there's plenty of updates on the free-to-play conversion, as it continues to be tested in Game Update 1.5 on the PTS.
Teo, co-host and producer of OotiniCast

jasoneth
11.08.2012 , 01:04 PM | #12
OotiniCast Episode 52

Chill, Teo and Hyp discuss various developer updates, including Jeff Hickman's State of the Game. We also review the Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia.

jasoneth
11.15.2012 , 11:39 PM | #13
OotiniCast Episode 53

Chill, Teo and Hyp are joined by SWTOR Reforged's Evarwyn on the eve of Game Update 1.5's release to talk about the latest news. We also examine three case studies of players wishing to take the free-to-play route, and consider how much it will actually cost them.

jasoneth
11.22.2012 , 09:13 PM | #14
OotiniCast Episode 54

Chill, Teo and Hyp discuss the release of Game Update 1.5 "HK-51 Activated" and free-to-play!

DroidDreamer
11.25.2012 , 10:48 PM | #15
Love the podcast. Would really like to hear more about PvP on the podcast on a regular basis. Very much enjoy the show. Thank you!
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

jasoneth
11.25.2012 , 10:56 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DroidDreamer View Post
Love the podcast. Would really like to hear more about PvP on the podcast on a regular basis. Very much enjoy the show. Thank you!
Very much appreciate your comment, sir. Regarding PvP, we (coincidentally!) have a new guest that will be regularly joining the show who happens to be very much into PvP. He and Chill should have plenty to talk about, and can expand on our coverage of that part of the game, including specific discussion topics.

Who knows, they may even convince me to get into it. Stranger things have happened!

DroidDreamer
11.26.2012 , 01:04 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by jasoneth View Post
Very much appreciate your comment, sir. Regarding PvP, we (coincidentally!) have a new guest that will be regularly joining the show who happens to be very much into PvP. He and Chill should have plenty to talk about, and can expand on our coverage of that part of the game, including specific discussion topics.

Who knows, they may even convince me to get into it. Stranger things have happened!
Thank you! That's what I was thinking: a regular guest or segment to talk about PvP. Sure, 1.6 is PvP-focused but even between content patches there's a lot to talk about like WZ-specific strategies, tricks and tips, premade tactics and so on. We might not be as common as the PvE crowd but a lot of us PvP exclusively and love it. Thanks again and look forward to more shows.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

jasoneth
11.29.2012 , 10:03 PM | #18
OotiniCast Episode 55

Chill and Teo are joined by Hyp and first-time guest Redna to discuss the latest news. Our discussion topic centers on the new heroic space missions being introduced in Game Update 1.6. They certainly are challenging!

Arovien
12.02.2012 , 06:36 PM | #19
just listened to episode 55.
<3 Redna
Aro'Vien - Sage Healer

jasoneth
12.02.2012 , 09:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Arovien View Post
<3 Redna
He's certainly going to be a regular, or at least that's the plan! In episode 56, he and (returning guest) Chong will be having a general discussion about PvP. Should be good; I'm already tempted to try some PvP at the thought of it.