Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzones, when would be the ideal time to run Ranked?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Ranked Warzones, when would be the ideal time to run Ranked?

JohnElias
11.25.2012 , 12:26 PM | #1
Calling out to all Jung Ma Ranked teams. When would be the ideal time to run Ranked warzones? Black Sun will be putting up a team starting next week. I'm looking to run some at least 3 times a week, so when would it be a good time to get a team together to run Ranked?

Warcloud
The Imperial Guard
Jen'jidai
Sky Wardens
Pro
Praxium
Credit Shot
Dark Empire
The Sithhiker's Guild to the Galaxy
Infernal Harvest
Fear
Knights of Sokan
Remnants of Hope
Order of Shadow

and anyone else I may have forgotten.

Post your days and times.

I'm hoping for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings, from 6:00PM - Whenever we pass out in the AM. Weekends also work for me.
<Immortal> Xhanort - da tank who tanks da healers in da poosy

SawneyRath
11.25.2012 , 12:47 PM | #2
I would like to point you to this thread as well!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=540210 This is the weekly Ranked Nights another group holds. The more nights the better though!
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

AnimaSoul
11.25.2012 , 01:37 PM | #3
Jen'jidai usually does warzones Mon/Tue/Wed from 9 PM EST to 12 AM EST

Shameless selfbump: A'nimus is a free agent, bound to no one. If ya need smart/experienced/good looking sorcerer hybrid DPS for ranked, call me. I'm up from 8PM - 12 AM EST.
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Jen'jidai!
Warlord A'nimus
"No enemy left standing!"

Dancally
11.25.2012 , 03:16 PM | #4
Thursdays are when we queue up.
Leq
Faction: Republic
-Cookies & Wookies-

JohnElias
11.25.2012 , 03:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dancally View Post
Thursdays are when we queue up.
We'll try to get a team ready for then Les.
<Immortal> Xhanort - da tank who tanks da healers in da poosy

jobn
11.25.2012 , 07:17 PM | #6
Credit Shot does them on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We sometimes do them on weekends if we know someone else is queuing up .
Idris Wells
Credit Shot

Zeeke
11.26.2012 , 02:55 PM | #7
With the decline of pvp on our server, Jen'jidai lost a lot of our pvpers to other games / other servers. Unfortunatly at this time I doubt we will be able to get a ranked team together and even if we do the composition would be lousy and not much in terms of competition lol.

Though I could probably get 3 - 4 of our guys together to team up with another group to possibly form a team. A'nimus before mentioned the times we normally pvp.

I normally pvp during the day, so if you ever need a fully geared Sorc healer for a decent team, send a messege to Kazra.
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Lord Kazra Sunreaver | Massassai of Jen'jidai | Officer of PvP

DarthOvertone
11.26.2012 , 05:39 PM | #8
Nightmare Squadron runs RWZs on Tuesday and Thursday nights if my guild can get a team together. However, it's not a dedicated team by any stretch and lately hasn't been able to pull 8 peeps together.

In fact, I'm looking to join a dedicated team on my Mara if anyone needs one. My Mara is fully geared and proficient in all three DPS specs although I usually roll Anni in NWZs. Not looking for Comms as I'm capped. Just would like some more competitive PvP.
Alphabolt - Alphanoob - Alphawood - Garbage S1 Champion
The Bastion - #1 Stronk PvP Server
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

Scoob
11.26.2012 , 10:08 PM | #9
Remnants of Hope has been pvping Monday's and Wednesdays around 8pm to 10pm Central (sometimes later)

might see you there

XscottguyX
11.29.2012 , 01:56 PM | #10
We are going to try and shoot for tuesdays and thursdays. We would be up for running ranked any night but it always seems like no one ever q's up except for when credit shot ask us if we are running ranked that night. If more guild start running ranked on a nightly bases we will get off our butts and manning more teams.
Scottguy/Scottgirl/Scottchap/Scottbroad/Scottbloke/Scottdude/Scottlady
REGULATORS - GM
Scottfeller
Overlord