Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More servers plz.. Charactor transfer options need.. SOS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
More servers plz.. Charactor transfer options need.. SOS

Soulwave
11.25.2012 , 01:11 PM | #1
Just got dc'ed from a server and haft to wait a hour to be able to join?!!!!! Cause server statues is Heavy/ Very heavy.. Bioware open more servers plz! F2P is overloading the servers..

Charactor transfer needed now!

DarthEccen
11.25.2012 , 07:12 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulwave View Post

Charactor transfers
Please and thank you.

TyrKartelos
11.25.2012 , 09:48 PM | #3
They need to wait until the serve pops level out from F2P before opening up more servers. If they dont it will be like launch all over again, a bunch of servers with low pop and people crying for mergers.

FeLoNiouS
11.26.2012 , 05:17 PM | #4
The servers have already experienced dramatic drop in population. On POT5, we have already lost our additional instances in several places (not the Fleet). No need to jump the gun with opening additional servers.

One thing that should be done, and fast, is allowing paid character xfers.
SWG/Corbantis Vet

Ultima Online, DAoC, Vanguard, AoC, Mortal Online, Darkfall

MusicRider
11.27.2012 , 09:23 AM | #5
More servers? \no

Kirameki
11.27.2012 , 12:00 PM | #6
Yo EA/Bioware. Don't listen to requests for more servers. It did not work out the last time

Open the option for character transfers instead
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Twitter | Raptr | Tumblr
My refer a friend link

NovaSerra
11.28.2012 , 09:42 AM | #7
Erm, who said anything about opening more servers? Thats a dumb idea. The character transfer option needs to happen soon or many people will just give up on this game, and rightly so.

Royox
11.28.2012 , 08:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulwave View Post
Just got dc'ed from a server and haft to wait a hour to be able to join?!!!!! Cause server statues is Heavy/ Very heavy.. Bioware open more servers plz! F2P is overloading the servers..

Charactor transfer needed now!
If the server you wan to join is "Heavy/Very Heavy" and you have to wait for login that means you are a F2P and you have less right than a Subber.

Deal With It.

The only way a Subber has to wait queues is when the server is FULL. Heavy is NOT FULL.

Soulwave
11.28.2012 , 10:44 PM | #9
I am not F2P. For some reason i was put in queue.. fear it was some sort of bug. When i logged in. I had things in my inventory that i had sold and my interface was messed up. I had to learn speeder training rank 2 again even thou i had it.. Anyone experienced the same thing?