Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FUBAR stream (Xzarnyan)

Xzarnyan
11.16.2012 , 10:38 AM | #1
Hello all,

Started streaming today, normals and rated warzones and who knows some random crap i'll be doing..

http://www.twitch.tv/xzarnyan_fubar

I'll try to stream as much as possible when i'm back from work. enjoy ..
DRAMA

tonooo
11.16.2012 , 05:13 PM | #2
Nice and good quality stream

Xzarnyan
11.17.2012 , 09:48 AM | #3
thank you mate .. hope you enjoyed it
DRAMA

LittleLummo
11.18.2012 , 07:50 AM | #4
Good stream I saw you in a few last night and just watched it back. Your team had so much tunnelvision for me in that Voidstar match, its how they lost the door lol.
Zavvi/Lamare|Sebastion\Sabbi
MVPs|DRAMA

Xzarnyan
11.20.2012 , 05:55 AM | #5
yea .. you gotta love Pug's mate it's pure awesomeness !
DRAMA

Aerilas
11.20.2012 , 06:03 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Xzarnyan View Post
yea .. you gotta love Pug's mate it's pure awesomeness !
I like watching streams, any idea at what hours you're usually streaming?
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Xzarnyan
11.20.2012 , 11:14 AM | #7
My stream times:

Weekdays:

- Afternoon: around 14.00 CEST, could be earlier or a bit later, depends when i am done with working. till 18.00 CEST ( dinertime), could be earlier or a bit later, depends when i am done with working.
- Evening: around 19.30 CEST till 00.00 CEST

Weekends:

- Saturdays it's my day to go out to see friends and do AFK stuff. If streaming i'll leave a message on fubar facebookpage.
- Sunday i'll be streaming all day long mostly.
DRAMA

Xanas
11.25.2012 , 01:09 PM | #8
After noticing how you do full fremades in normal WZ i have to say i lost all respect for your guild, chanel and yourself.

Must be really hard to stomp on those pug players...

Suryi
11.25.2012 , 01:21 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanas View Post
After noticing how you do full fremades in normal WZ i have to say i lost all respect for your guild, chanel and yourself.

Must be really hard to stomp on those pug players...
This atitude just blows my mind. Am I to understand that he is not suposed to play normals at all, unless solo que? The only reason people que in a group is because this way they minimize the number of pugs they get in their wz, thus reducing the number of morons by up to a whopping 3. I really do not understand this naive view that fully geared people who run in premades are out there to ruin it for everyone. He has free time, he can't que for rwz due to not having the people online but he wants to play some warzones so he choses to spend HIS free time by doing normals. Who are you to dictate how he (or anyone who runs a premade, for that matter) should spend his freetime?

Get a group together, or join a guild, go on ts/vent/skype/whatever, get better. Gear plays a part, but you can grind it. I'm sure that most of the pugs that get stomped in recruit will get stomped in aug optimized WH.

Losing respect because he ques in a group, such a silly and immature point of view...
Nhilas - Combat Medic Commando
Junkbox - Bodyguard Mercenary

Xanas
11.25.2012 , 01:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Suryi View Post
This atitude just blows my mind. Am I to understand that he is not suposed to play normals at all, unless solo que? The only reason people que in a group is because this way they minimize the number of pugs they get in their wz, thus reducing the number of morons by up to a whopping 3. I really do not understand this naive view that fully geared people who run in premades are out there to ruin it for everyone. He has free time, he can't que for rwz due to not having the people online but he wants to play some warzones so he choses to spend HIS free time by doing normals. Who are you to dictate how he (or anyone who runs a premade, for that matter) should spend his freetime?

Get a group together, or join a guild, go on ts/vent/skype/whatever, get better. Gear plays a part, but you can grind it. I'm sure that most of the pugs that get stomped in recruit will get stomped in aug optimized WH.

Losing respect because he ques in a group, such a silly and immature point of view...
Aeem no mate. I don't expect him to que solo or anything like that. If you have friends you should que with them. But then you have a diference from playing with 1,2 friends to form FULL PREMADES with tanks, healers and everything and going and stomping on pugs...
I am not dictating how he should do ANYTHING, i just said i lost the respect i had for him. I got back to this game a month or so back and started by going to TOFN forums and finding his chanel... Then i notice him in premades stomping with premades over undergeared (well mostly) pugs... Yes its his free time, he can do whatever he feels like... Things is if his FUN means griving other people that end up having no fun and no chanse of winning... Well that is not something nice now is it? Just like he has the right to play how he feels like i have the right to feel about him as i feel like.

Again big diference from playing with friends to forming full premades and going stomping on pugs... That is not PVP and that is not real fun, real fun don't come from you feeling good at the expense of grieving mothers. But of course i can't change his caracter or anything of the like. I also don't expect him to stop doing this... I just posted my oppinion on what he is doing.

Oh and i am immature? You should read your post again and see how you where rude to me and think again who is immature.