Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
11.25.2012 , 11:38 AM | #2271
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
I am having quite a good bit of fun with this one though. He said stopping his lightning and walking towards the door beckoning Sabrina to follow him. He waved the two guards into the room to watch Ravna while he dealt with Sabrina.So you're the sith who crashed a ship into Lehon?
Sabrina smiledYes that was me, I guess your the one who tried to stop. Shame I did not you where a sith, other wise I may thought of another plan. She was trying to get as ence of his mood, was he angry or even vengful.

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 11:45 AM | #2272
Had to make my acting quite convincing even for a fellow sith. A hint of detection and the whole plan could have gone awry. No hard feelings. Yet He walked into the elevator Would you enjoy a tour of the Empire's newest toy?

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 11:48 AM | #2273
We more than likely won't. If we can make a quick enough strike against the Imperials new weapon we should be able to do so with minimal losses.

legolegion
11.25.2012 , 12:01 PM | #2274
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Had to make my acting quite convincing even for a fellow sith. A hint of detection and the whole plan could have gone awry. No hard feelings. Yet He walked into the elevator Would you enjoy a tour of the Empire's newest toy?
Sabrina looked at him Actualy I would, I suppose darth howl will get the mandalorians onside know as well. As you know they would like this to be on their side.

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 12:15 PM | #2275
They are not involved in any stage of the plans due to their unpredictability. Though they do have their uses this plan was not suited for them in the least.

MdLogan
11.25.2012 , 12:18 PM | #2276
Very good. How long till you are ready to follow the station, and do you know where it has gone?

Rafeesh had walked in while the talking was going on, listening intently.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.25.2012 , 12:32 PM | #2277
True they are blunt object, just out intrest how much damgae did I cause with that cruiser, as never stayed around to look. As I need to planet evidence, that the republic did it so they could gain unfettered access to the planet.

ToEasy
11.25.2012 , 03:01 PM | #2278
Well Hadock, we should be on our way to Mandalore. said Zarron. Mal then said, Kregan, Graal. Some other Generals have informed me of their progress on their new superweapon. I think you two might want to hear.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.25.2012 , 03:44 PM | #2279
Go ahead then.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 08:56 PM | #2280
It has more than likely fallen back to the heart of Imperial space to be more heavily protected until it is time for it to be deployed. Our only option in that event is to lure the Empire into deploying it into a trap. Kregan said her mind in a flurry going over dozens of plans.

Yeah yeah let's go and get it done with Merena stay here and plan things out with these guys we won't be long. Hadock said walking out of the room.

The planet was devastated. I did not pay to much mind to it to busy destroying the Republic forces. He said a smile on his face as he saw an unconscious Ravna drug across the room and thrown into her cell.