Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)


meanken's Avatar


meanken
11.25.2012 , 12:20 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Oh I could imagine. Now then. Remember what I was saying earlier about doing my duty to the galaxy in other ways? Chrigel said smiling nodding back over his shoulder acting as if he was trying to crack his neck. See that Zabrak partying it up in the corner over there? The zabrak he was speaking of was surrounded by off duty troopers and politicians alike all dancing and partying. She would wait til one of them were off guard before picking their pockets clean of any credits, pass-keys and data pads going unnoticed by all but people with the utmost keenest senses. Thirty creds say shes a imp spy. You can tell by the way she moves.
"You think so?" dumbas*, mean thought. both the spy, for being so easy to spot, and the jedi, for spoting a spy across the room when one was sitting right next to them

ColonelWolf's Avatar


ColonelWolf
11.25.2012 , 12:26 AM | #22
His gaze didn't phase her, he could smell that she wasn't affected, a rare feat only achieved by few individuals. I will have to watch her indeed. He thought to himself as he watched the Chiss female known as Antaris closes the door behind, a name that he will have to check later, being in special forces once upon a time has taught him a few things. He would need to keep his passcard and datapad close to him at all times. He took out a small device in which would block out all listening devices for a short time. He focuses his gaze onto Senator Harris as he moves closer while taking out his datapad. "I have been requested to bring you this information. The latest intelligence on the Imperial borders and our current deployment." He puts it on the desk in front of the senator. "You will find it interesting, the Empire has slowly build up it's forces on systems close to their border. Reinforcing some planets while taking others not under Republic control, some of them were relinquished by the Republic as per the treaty of Coruscant. The Eighth fleet has two scout flotillas keeping an eye on things as fleets and ground troops are being redeployed." He pauses for a long moment, then continues, "Most of the information is top secret and I can not show you it at this time, nor are you able to make copies, what you see on that datapad is the information I have been allowed to show you. I have also been asked that you keep your demands for restarting the war to a minimal, the Military Command has a plan, but they will not share it with you at this time, but rest assured, there is a plan." A plan that Wolf himself had the honor of partaking in, the very plan in which he has a copy of in his highly encrypted datapad. He then remained silent, gazing at the Senator, he hated politicians.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken's Avatar


meanken
11.25.2012 , 12:39 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
His gaze didn't phase her, he could smell that she wasn't affected, a rare feat only achieved by few individuals. I will have to watch her indeed. He thought to himself as he watched the Chiss female known as Antaris closes the door behind, a name that he will have to check later, being in special forces once upon a time has taught him a few things. He would need to keep his passcard and datapad close to him at all times. He took out a small device in which would block out all listening devices for a short time. He focuses his gaze onto Senator Harris as he moves closer while taking out his datapad. "I have been requested to bring you this information. The latest intelligence on the Imperial borders and our current deployment." He puts it on the desk in front of the senator. "You will find it interesting, the Empire has slowly build up it's forces on systems close to their border. Reinforcing some planets while taking others not under Republic control, some of them were relinquished by the Republic as per the treaty of Coruscant. The Eighth fleet has two scout flotillas keeping an eye on things as fleets and ground troops are being redeployed." He pauses for a long moment, then continues, "Most of the information is top secret and I can not show you it at this time, nor are you able to make copies, what you see on that datapad is the information I have been allowed to show you. I have also been asked that you keep your demands for restarting the war to a minimal, the Military Command has a plan, but they will not share it with you at this time, but rest assured, there is a plan." A plan that Wolf himself had the honor of partaking in, the very plan in which he has a copy of in his highly encrypted datapad. He then remained silent, gazing at the Senator, he hated politicians.
"You have a plan? I understand the need for secrcy. I will do as your superiors requiere, but it may look strange in public if I suddenly change my outlook on the war completly. people will start asking qustions. I will make it a gradual change. however, I expect to see some evedence of this plan at some point soon. i have the utmost faith in our milltary forces, but I am a practical man, and need to act on actions, not words. you understand?"

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 12:41 AM | #24
Chrigel looked around the room sniffing something had started smelling and feeling off but he couldn't put his finger on it quite yet. It wasn't the Zabrak in the corner she smelled of perfume and fear no it was blood he smelled. That and another odd scent he couldn't quite recognize. Maybe it was some world he hadn't visited he couldn't tell.

Chrigel looked down on Meanken smiling putting an arm around him to keep him still. Someone smells a bit odd in this room. No one quite like a security system salesman yet.. He sniffed close to Meanken. Smells like someone who's seen his fair bit of killing maybe they are a long way from home. He then spoke in a very low whisper. Make a scene in here and I'll rip your shoulder out and beat you with it. Lets walk out the door friends and have a little chat. Thats all I want.

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
11.25.2012 , 01:04 AM | #25
Corruck had been looking through many of the records in many different places on Coruscant. Unfortunately it had cost him lots of credits, now he would need to find work, again. He knew of a bar where work was quite often interesting, but possibly dangerous. Especially when bar fights broke out. He knew that there were some other places, but the pay he needed were best gotten in the bars. So after he finished paying the droid for the last taxi drive, he walked into the cantina seeing the usual scenes, which he did not exactly like but was fine as long as nobody forced him to join in. He noticed a Chiss and a Togorian, most interesting he had rarely seen wither of those species. Of course he was not the person that went everywhere and learned many things. He walked to the bar and awaited the bar tender to take a moment to see him. He knew this guy must have his own problems and Corruck did not want to add to those.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
11.25.2012 , 01:05 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Chrigel looked around the room sniffing something had started smelling and feeling off but he couldn't put his finger on it quite yet. It wasn't the Zabrak in the corner she smelled of perfume and fear no it was blood he smelled. That and another odd scent he couldn't quite recognize. Maybe it was some world he hadn't visited he couldn't tell.

Chrigel looked down on Meanken smiling putting an arm around him to keep him still. Someone smells a bit odd in this room. No one quite like a security system salesman yet.. He sniffed close to Meanken. Smells like someone who's seen his fair bit of killing maybe they are a long way from home. He then spoke in a very low whisper. Make a scene in here and I'll rip your shoulder out and beat you with it. Lets walk out the door friends and have a little chat. Thats all I want.
"Well, jedi, am not sure what you are accusing me of. I assure you, all my paperwork is in order, so unles you have some sort of evedence I don't know about that I am not who I say I am, you can't do anything, and if you try to, I will be forsed to act in self defence. would be so sad, to hear about the poor jedi who strayed from the light and tryed to kidnap an innosent person. but, I will indulge you for now."

ColonelWolf's Avatar


ColonelWolf
11.25.2012 , 01:14 AM | #27
Wolf kept his gaze level, expression gruff, but the senator had a point on one thing, "I agree, if you reduce your speeches gradually, that will cause less suspicion. I do not ask to change your view, the Military fully accepts and appreciates your support, but just try to keep it down. After all, we don't want you to become a potential target for spys or assassins. As for letting you in on the plan, personally I would prefer to keep you in the dark but the Generals disagree. I'm not sure when they'll fill you in but it won't be me that will tell you." He paused, then took back the datapad and moved closer, almost towering over the senator, "I've seen many good men and women died only because someone found out the plans of attack and deployment, I don't want to see it happen again." He took a few steps back and saluted, "I've done what I was told to do and now I must take my leave." He dropped the salute and went out the door. He paused for half a second as he looked at the Chiss female that was waiting outside, something about her made him make a low growl, like a Wolf would do when it senses a threat. He then continued off down the hallway towards his assigned room. Once he finally got there, he went inside and locked the door. After that, he took off the cloak, unclipped his sword and laid it leaning against his desk as he sat down in front of his terminal and looked up the name of the Chiss, looking up medical records, family members, housing location, any spouses or children, average income, on so on. He wanted to find out who she was and his Special Forces training finally started to kicked in after several years and his top-level access got him everything he requested, at last he had something to do.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 01:21 AM | #28
Like I said just want to talk. He said standing up from the bar tossing several more credits down and shouted. Good work tonight barkeep! But I think I'll get sick if I stay here any longer! walking Meanken out the door and over to a nearby alley. He knew whatever Meanken was up too it couldn't be anything major he had pretty much accepted that all sides were going to be playing spy games at this stage in the cold war so he had no problems with spies from any side as long as they weren't posing direct harm to innocents.

I like you so I'll give you a chance. Something is off about you. I can sense it and smell it. You;ve seen blood on your hands for who I don't know. But I know you aren't from here. Tell me who you really are. I'll let you go either way so don't think about fighting I don't want that.Don't tell me and I'll find out and track you down if I have to. Now choose.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
11.25.2012 , 01:28 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Like I said just want to talk. He said standing up from the bar tossing several more credits down and shouted. Good work tonight barkeep! But I think I'll get sick if I stay here any longer! walking Meanken out the door and over to a nearby alley. He knew whatever Meanken was up too it couldn't be anything major he had pretty much accepted that all sides were going to be playing spy games at this stage in the cold war so he had no problems with spies from any side as long as they weren't posing direct harm to innocents.

I like you so I'll give you a chance. Something is off about you. I can sense it and smell it. You;ve seen blood on your hands for who I don't know. But I know you aren't from here. Tell me who you really are. I'll let you go either way so don't think about fighting I don't want that.Don't tell me and I'll find out and track you down if I have to. Now choose.
Mean figured this jedi diden't know shi* about him, so he could use his agreed apon cover story, which had been made with his......paticuar persnalty in mind "Fine. Was former imperial spec ops. did a lot of clasfyed work for them. eventuly, I met a woman, later married her and retired, tryed to settle down. took up home defence as a job, since my years in spec ops had taught me a lot about that type of thing. milltary wanted me back, I refused. milltary may have sent a few death squads after me. so, me and my wife hauled as* out of imperial space and went to the republic, offered up all I knew in extange for protection. So, here I am, sitting on this planet, safe as hell, but also bored as hell, trying to get used to life as a civ. happy now?"

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 01:35 AM | #30
Chrigel sniffed the air again before turning his back to Meanken. He smelled deceit in his words but did not want to be confrontational about it. Go now. Good luck with surviving those death squads and what not. He then walked back into the Cantina sitting back at the bar and ordering several more drinks.