Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

ColonelWolf
11.24.2012 , 10:32 PM | #21
I see, then I guess he takes part in some of the military planing.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:34 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
I see, then I guess he takes part in some of the military planing.
he would have a hand in that, most likely. After all, he is one of the most suportive of the milltary, so the miltary leaders would tend to hear him out when he has something to say, and let him in on the more sensitive meetings and whatnot

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 10:44 PM | #23
one sec editing my post .

done

ColonelWolf
11.24.2012 , 10:59 PM | #24
Havn't posted something that big in a while, and I use to post larger posts than that. Man, a good old type to role play is fun.

Edit:
I like a good game of cat and mouse.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

Duduneco
11.24.2012 , 11:41 PM | #25
Species/Race: Talz
Name: Ruoondryr
Facial Appearance: Just like any regular Talz, except he has a scar running from his top left eye
Height: 7'4"
Body type: Muscular
Fur color: Whitish Grey
Allegiance: Empire
Profession: Bounty Hunter, Jedi-Hunter
Clothes: No helmet, Gloves, or Boots
Primary Weapon(s): DLT-20A blaster rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): 2 Blaster Pistols, Flame thrower,
other Item(s): Holo-communicator, Carbonite Projector

Background- Ruoondryr was born in a small Talz villiage on Hoth. His father was a Hunter and his mother was a Merchant. They lived a peaceful life until an Imperial battalion seized control of the area and slaughtered most of the villiage. His parents were killed by a Sith with a blue lightsaber. The imperials captured Ruoondryr and forced him into slavery, working for 10 years until his worth was proven when he killed his Overseer with a spear he had been crafting secretly. Although he was originally suppose to be executed, a Darth saw potential in him and freed him form slavery, telling Ruoondryr it was a Jedi who killed his parents, not a sith. So Urnkirk used his hunting and tracking abilities combined with the technology provided by the Darth to become a Freelance Bounty Hunter and Jedi Killer. He now seeks the supposed Jedi who murdered his parents.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

ColonelWolf
11.24.2012 , 11:44 PM | #26
Cool bio.

meanken
11.25.2012 , 12:51 AM | #27
ok, ice, this is sort of my falut, I should have elaborated, the people mean and zero are using as cover were imperial citizens, quietly disposed of by intelgence while living in imperial space. it was not until mean and zero had taken their identys that their defection was set up. again, my falut for not saying that beforehand

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 12:52 AM | #28
yeah that was kinda important. I'll edit my post. Still expect shoulder beating threats.

done editing

ColonelWolf
11.25.2012 , 01:18 AM | #29
This is fun. And I apologize for my somewhat lengthy posts, I'll try to make them longer. And let me know if I am posting too fast, I'll try to slow down.

meanken
11.25.2012 , 01:21 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
This is fun. And I apologize for my somewhat lengthy posts, I'll try to make them longer. And let me know if I am posting too fast, I'll try to slow down.
I agree, it is fun. your speed is just fine, doon't worry about it