Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TAW (The Art of Warfare)

ventvisor
11.21.2012 , 07:21 AM | #81
TAW is awesome!! PvP, Ops, and so much more!! Members able to craft all the HK parts! So much fun goin on here!!
Timber'wolve (Powertech) Ti'sra (Merc) Ot'sana (Operative) Iron'hyde (Sniper) Em'press (Jugg) Ad'eona (Mara) Na'kita (Sorc) Kim'ber (Assassin)
E'mily (Gunslinger) Sil'ver'ado (Commando)

DocZoloft
11.21.2012 , 03:14 PM | #82
Republic Progression Update : 4/4 EC SM, 5/5 TFB SM, 1/4 EC HM, 1/5 TFB HM
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
TAW Website | TAW Games | TAW Recruiting Post | APPLY HERE
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

mrklove
11.21.2012 , 04:09 PM | #83
We are also doing PvP every Monday and Wednesday at around 8:30PM EST. Feel free to join us in our teamspeak server, for more information check out http://www.TAW.net
Debs Bowdash Gramsci Arundati Stokely

ventvisor
11.24.2012 , 08:30 AM | #84
Looking for a group of people to hang out with? Good people and alot of fun here! PvP, ops, leveling...we do it all!
Timber'wolve (Powertech) Ti'sra (Merc) Ot'sana (Operative) Iron'hyde (Sniper) Em'press (Jugg) Ad'eona (Mara) Na'kita (Sorc) Kim'ber (Assassin)

Xiled
11.24.2012 , 09:32 PM | #85
Any chance I can join? I have been looking for a good guild for the week I have been back resubbed (EGA vet played until march), I have 3 50s on the shadowlands but I'm looking to rereoll on a PVP server. I'm PVP oriented right now, although once I hit 50 I won't mind doing the occasion OP if I'm needed. Currently I'm leveling a powertech named Evipat (level 11 at the moment). I'm mainly looking to join a good guild with an established community that is helpful and does a lot of PVP. I should be in game for at least another hour or so if you want to contact me there or here on the forums.

Thanks for your time I look forward to hearing from you.
4 year WoW Vet, then i swapped my axes for my and became a 3 year SWG vet

DocZoloft
11.24.2012 , 09:47 PM | #86
Absolutely! Feel free to email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have any more questions that weren't covered in the thread or want the teamspeak information to hang out with us. You can also just submit an app at taw.net to get the ball rolling on becoming a member.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

mrklove
11.24.2012 , 09:48 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiled View Post
Any chance I can join? I have been looking for a good guild for the week I have been back resubbed (EGA vet played until march), I have 3 50s on the shadowlands but I'm looking to rereoll on a PVP server. I'm PVP oriented right now, although once I hit 50 I won't mind doing the occasion OP if I'm needed. Currently I'm leveling a powertech named Evipat (level 11 at the moment). I'm mainly looking to join a good guild with an established community that is helpful and does a lot of PVP. I should be in game for at least another hour or so if you want to contact me there or here on the forums.

You can join right now. You can log onto to our Teamspeak server and hang out. If you are transferring to Prophecy of the Five then you can hang out with us for the time being. All your toons are welcome as we provide Empire and Republic in game guilds. We do PvP weekly and have different levels to get involved with.

To join go to www.TAW.net and register an account, then apply to our game and then hop onto our teamspeak server (info is on the website).
Debs Bowdash Gramsci Arundati Stokely

ventvisor
11.26.2012 , 05:29 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiled View Post

Would be happy to have you! I run the PvP nights, along with Slaver and your more then welcome to join us any time you want! Monday and Wednesday are PvP nights, and I am ussually running PvP or leveling. My 50 is Timber'wolve and am currently working on a sniper Iron'hyde, and going to roll a sorc healer (name TBD)

DocZoloft
11.26.2012 , 11:22 PM | #89
We have decent turnout for casual 50 pvp on republic and excellent turnout on empire for both sub50 and 50. We are looking to get more serious fireteams together for RWZs on both factions, so if that's your cup of tea, feel free to submit an app and talk to our PvP officers (Debs on Republic, Timber'wolve on Empire).

Adaan
11.27.2012 , 02:20 PM | #90
People that aren't sure if they want to join, I had my doubts because ever guild that I have been in was more about themselves. TAW, can't say that what so ever. TAW is about team work and helping each other out. More than happy to answer anyone's questions. Feel free in messaging me here, on the TAW website or in game. I have no doubts that I will be in taw until the end of time.