Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars comics/cartoons

TenBlunts
11.22.2012 , 09:09 PM | #1
Hey guys, TenBlunts here

Now as most of us are Star Wars fans, I'd like to ask your advice on star wars comics and cartoons.

I want to know which ones I should read and if there is any order, I want to all of the comics in order.

Thanks,

TenBlunts
If at first you don't succeed, won't hurt to light TenBlunts.

TenBlunts
11.24.2012 , 08:42 PM | #2
Bump.
If at first you don't succeed, won't hurt to light TenBlunts.

Aurbere
11.24.2012 , 08:56 PM | #3
I think Tales of the Jedi is the comic series that kicks things off. Chronologically, I think.
Added Chapter 54 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Genuine
11.24.2012 , 08:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I think Tales of the Jedi is the comic series that kicks things off. Chronologically, I think.
Dawn of the Jedi is the 1st part in the star wars time line here is a handy link for you i use http://www.swbooks.co.uk/timeline/old-republic.htm

it gives all the books and comics in order
BIOWARE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD Collectors edition vendor

Aurbere
11.24.2012 , 09:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Genuine View Post
Dawn of the Jedi is the 1st part in the star wars time line here is a handy link for you i use http://www.swbooks.co.uk/timeline/old-republic.htm

it gives all the books and comics in order
Ok. I knew it had Jedi in it
Added Chapter 54 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Eillack
11.24.2012 , 11:18 PM | #6
Timeline wise Star Wars Legacy and Star Wars Legacy: War are the last series to read, set 125 years after Ep VII focusing on a very dark decendant of Luke.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.