Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG: Sunrunner Returns

BH_Iroshi
11.22.2012 , 11:58 PM | #51
Not 100% positive anyone would actually remember me, but I played on Sunrunner from 06-09 as Iroshi, I was a Bounty Hunter. Was in a pretty big Imperial guild, though I can't remember the name of it right now. Kane was the leader (or one of the leaders of it).

Skotal
11.24.2012 , 05:44 PM | #52
only names i remember from swg sunrunner are Adgef and Nerib i think that was how you spelled them from Lekku many years ago
"Bad bad men. Women too, to be fair. Oh, yes. They make a fine sandwich, also, heh, heh, heh. But don't tell the Jedi Council I said that." -Jolee Bindo on the Sith

I joined the Sith for the sandwiches

Chiir
03.23.2013 , 12:57 AM | #53
Anyone from SRA or NITES from Sunrunner playing?

Takhomasak
04.12.2013 , 01:52 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiir View Post
Anyone from SRA or NITES from Sunrunner playing?
Chiir, I paid $15 to reactivate this crappy account to this crappy game JUST TO TELL YOU HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US!!!!!!!!!! I PM'ed my e-mail address.

I reformed SRA on SWG-EMU Basilisk and we're having a GREAT time. Hellian is here...Odelagga (was there) Urrabo and Grey were trying to play TOR also - but I told them not to bother, to come to SWG-EMU Basilisk. (they haven't yet) YOU SHOULD, THOUGH!!!

www.swgemu.com Now bah. You'd better come, $15 to activate a crappy free to play game... bah :P

All you other Sunrunnerians should come too. There are LOTS of us there.
Sam'el <ZERG> (Prophecy of the Five), Kasa (Kath Hound)
R.I.P. Sunrunner - <SRA> <EZ-Co> <NITES> <ZERG> <OIC>

Toledous
05.09.2013 , 03:50 AM | #55
Any of you fools still around?

Zekim
02.27.2014 , 10:20 AM | #56
Zuk Zekim from EZ Company. Played from 2004-2010.