What ever happened to Atton Rand? Possible spoilers

ElyonRand

As evidenced by my username, I am a very big fan of Atton Rand from KOTOR 2. I have been unfortunate in being unable to find out what exactly happened to him and the rest of the Ebon Hawk crew from both Kotor games. I know a few characters are mentioned here and there, and some have big influence on some stories. But what happened to Mission, Carth, Zalbaar and everyone else?

If you do know, please use spoiler boxes, as not everyone is as curious as I am.

Yes, but the story there pretty much stops with the end of KOTOR 2. I was just wondering if any of the class stories had encountered more of what happened after.

I know that:

Mical established a library of some sort, as it's a crew skills quest for Archaeology

So I was wondering if anyone had encountered bits of the other characters as well.

Yeah, you're right, it stops after KoToRII.

In the end of KoToRII, you can ask Darth Traya what will become of some of the crew members. I can't remember if you can ask about Atton. But maybe that was worth a try if you have a save-file close to the end of KoToRII.

Yeah, you're right, it stops after KoToRII.

In the end of KoToRII, you can ask Darth Traya what will become of some of the crew members. I can't remember if you can ask about Atton. But maybe that was worth a try if you have a save-file close to the end of KoToRII.

She basically says that Atton remains a fool, but the Force always has a use for those. Very non-specific.

Always been curious what happens to him as well. along with the rest of the Exile's crew.

She basically says that Atton remains a fool, but the Force always has a use for those. Very non-specific.

Always been curious what happens to him as well. along with the rest of the Exile's crew.

Yes, that's true, I remember now. When she said it, I remember thinking that it sounded a bit as if the writers hadn't managed to come up with a real story for him post KOTOR, so they just gave her this void line about him.

Well, at least we know he remained a fool then :D