Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

swtor fans

Labradoraki's Avatar


Labradoraki
11.24.2012 , 02:31 AM | #1
1)shout that its gonna be f2p and not p2w before patch
2) epic item authorization and low level crystals who give huge advantage to players in both pre-50 and 50 warzones with no way of gaining those advantages without money
3)Dellusional gamers refuse to call it p2w because they ll get hurt if they admit they were wrong and keep calling this f2p.

What we learned today, gamers are the most dellusional thing on earth, considering they use game to feel better about their sad lives they try to avoid feeling bad in anyway and accepting that they did mistakes would hurt them evne more so dellusions ftw for them

tacito's Avatar


tacito
11.24.2012 , 03:12 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
1)shout that its gonna be f2p and not p2w before patch
I think most people said they were HOPING for it to not be p2w. There's a difference.
Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
1)2) epic item authorization and low level crystals who give huge advantage to players in both pre-50 and 50 warzones with no way of gaining those advantages without money
Please explain to me how those crystals are an advantage in lvl 50 warzones. I must assume you mean the color, because the stats are identical to all other crystals. Sure, nerf pink. Green doesn't stand a chance, it's laughable. Yellow is balanced, Black-Blue needs a buff.
I'll agree with you on sub-50 pvp (though you could theoretically just buy them for credits off the GTN), but new players don't stand a chance against even moderately twinked characters (level appropriate armorings/mods/enhancements/augments of blue quality in all slots). The crystal is another thing to favour twinkers, but those 41 power alone won't make or break a game. I do agree though that this is suboptimal, and Bioware should be very careful not to expand on this idea of skewing sub 50 PvP.
Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
1)3)Dellusional gamers refuse to call it p2w because they ll get hurt if they admit they were wrong and keep calling this f2p.

What we learned today, gamers are the most dellusional thing on earth, considering they use game to feel better about their sad lives they try to avoid feeling bad in anyway and accepting that they did mistakes would hurt them evne more so dellusions ftw for them
Oh, I see where you're going. Gamers are pathetic idiots, probably unemployed, who live with their parents and have no perspective in life, so they spend what little money they have on a +41 power crystal. Nevermind the fact that over 50% of the population in most countries regularly play games. Delusional, each and every one of them. *shrug*

If you got killed over and over again by someone with that crystal in a level 50 warzone, I don't even know why you wrote this. If it happened sub 50, you were 20-30 power (equaling about what, 5-7 bonus damage?) behind. That is measurable, but hardly game changing.

Am I happy with those crystals being useable at lvl 10? No. Is it game breaking and going to kill all PvP everywhere, forever? I hardly think so.

Biggilus's Avatar


Biggilus
11.24.2012 , 06:02 AM | #4
someone got owned

byteresistor's Avatar


byteresistor
11.24.2012 , 06:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by tacito View Post
INevermind the fact that over 50% of the population in most countries regularly play games
lolwut?

CRNphg's Avatar


CRNphg
11.24.2012 , 06:37 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
1)shout that its gonna be f2p and not p2w before patch
It's free to play. Enjoy the story. I can't gain any advantage in pvp I don't already have by paying for it.
I just pay to play.

Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
2) epic item authorization and low level crystals who give huge advantage to players in both pre-50 and 50 warzones with no way of gaining those advantages without money
All items can be traded and bought on GTN.

Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
3)Dellusional gamers refuse to call it p2w because they ll get hurt if they admit they were wrong and keep calling this f2p.
It seems you were the delusional gamer thinking that all of the content would be F2P while the game keeps a subscription model at the same time.

.
Raten - Insanity - Red eclipse
"Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much."

Boyana's Avatar


Boyana
11.24.2012 , 07:02 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
1)shout that its gonna be f2p and not p2w before patch
2) epic item authorization and low level crystals who give huge advantage to players in both pre-50 and 50 warzones with no way of gaining those advantages without money
3)Dellusional gamers refuse to call it p2w because they ll get hurt if they admit they were wrong and keep calling this f2p.

What we learned today, gamers are the most dellusional thing on earth, considering they use game to feel better about their sad lives they try to avoid feeling bad in anyway and accepting that they did mistakes would hurt them evne more so dellusions ftw for them
My heart sunk when I saw 1 000 000 credits for the new cargo bay. I was thinking to even make my first rage thread on forums. I am a fan and I admit 1 000 000 is just way to much.
Now I think it gives advantage to people who can buy it because they can store more color crystals!!! (edit)

Chlomamf's Avatar


Chlomamf
11.24.2012 , 07:43 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Labradoraki View Post
to feel better about their sad lives
I'm a gamer, and in no way is my life sad. You fail to realise that gamers game because it makes them HAPPY, they're doing what they find fun, which is more than can be said about you.

CRNphg's Avatar


CRNphg
11.24.2012 , 08:04 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Boyana View Post
My heart sunk when I saw 1 000 000 credits for the new cargo bay. I was thinking to even make my first rage thread on forums. I am a fan and I admit 1 000 000 is just way to much.
Now I think it gives advantage to people who can buy it because they can store more color crystals!!! (edit)
How is 1 million much. People were buying stupid throne speeders for 7 times that amount.
Raten - Insanity - Red eclipse
"Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much."