Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WillDad
11.23.2012 , 07:17 PM | #731
Just got off the phone with that Mike guy. He didnt have a solution for me and was going to send me to a higher department. However, 30 seconds in to the hold I got hung up when the guy that asks you to push 1 or 2 or whatever when you just get on the phone. This is stupid, this guy that I was talking with was quite nice and seemed to know what he was doing, but dont know what the prblm is up top in Customer Service right now. Hanging up on your customers doesnt make you many friends, or customers. Going to Email Customer Service, hope that that MO-TO droid doesnt respond, and get back in the phone que.
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 48 Mercenary

Dantharghan
11.24.2012 , 12:10 AM | #732
still waiting for a fix

Olath_Sanguine
11.24.2012 , 12:25 AM | #733
Just got off the phone to CS,the guy i spoke to didnt know how to handle anything.
*** would you hire someone thats just gonna have to transfer you to someone else.

Through the options i picked account and billing,so i could get my credit card attached to my account again(since now it wont accept it) but once im talking to someone from accounts and billing he cant help me and has to transfer me to someone else,which at this time he cant so i have to wait a couple of hours and then call back.

stupid ****s,im ready to bail on this game,ive stuck with it since december last year and never have i had such a bad experience with customer service.

Olath_Sanguine
11.24.2012 , 03:22 AM | #734
giving them another chance.
On the phone to CS right now,fingers crossed.

Edited:Credit Card attached to account again,still can't purchase Cartel coins but the guy did say to wait 24 to 48 hours before trying again.
Will keep you posted on it.

tirikun
11.24.2012 , 04:20 AM | #735
Seriously at this point t think they don't really care about this bug because many players still can buy cartel coins.They probably prefer to put attention on the 1.6 on server test and maybe after it going on live, they will check our status...

Olath_Sanguine
11.24.2012 , 05:34 AM | #736
They guy i was talking to said they'd keep me updated by emails,i think if you call customer support they put you on a email list.

They have fixed my problem up so far,so i'll see what happens.

SosukeAizen
11.24.2012 , 07:01 AM | #737
This is rediculous, It isn't my bank or Paypal because i have used both since, the only issue is THIS site, come one bioware Please sort this out

Masterzacman
11.24.2012 , 07:19 AM | #738
The thing that baffles me is that they havent posted anything or said anything about it to us...they probably dont even know...

Doson
11.24.2012 , 07:59 AM | #739
I couldn't buy cartel coins as well so far ---> "cannot process request, try again at another time."

So, this morning I've changed my email adress from Yahoo to Google and suddenly I was able to buy CCs.
Not sure if this will help any of you guys, but thougt it's worth sharing with the group.

My customer support ticket regarding the above issue "cannot process request, try again at another time." is still unanswered btw.....
EZ

trelinax
11.24.2012 , 08:03 AM | #740
I was unable to buy any CC's from 1.5 launch, tried deleting my card details but got the "we are unable to perform transactions to this card" error, I decided to phone CS this morning as I was pissed, I got through straight away and it was fixed withing 30 mins, spoke to someone called Fergal and he was very nice and helpful.

I know it's a pain in the a** having to phone them but it's well worth it, rather than sitting about and waiting.
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!