Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Key but no 100 CC

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gryphandor
11.23.2012 , 11:00 PM | #1
100 Complimentary Cartel Coins Per Month
Security Key Reward for activation of a digital or physical Security Key

Ya I got the 500 Cartel Coins this month for my sub but I didn't recieve the bonus 100 for my Security Key attached to my account. Anyone else in my boat?
Gryphandor Legacy
Maldarius Juggernaut, Daríous Mercenary, Godríc Marauder

Soldaric Commando, Leoríc Smuggler, Lexiann Shadow

Malaka_Blue
11.24.2012 , 12:48 AM | #2
Yes. I am as well.
Shadow Tank Extraordinaire | The Malakai Legacy | Jedi Covenant
"Team #Poundsign" - eXile | Warrior of No Name Guild
REGULATORS | Stuff JMD Says
My Twitch.tv Channel

Beesodd
11.24.2012 , 12:53 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Guys,

Your initial Security Key monthly bonus would have been applied on the 15th, when we went Free-to-Play. As I understand it, the monthly bonus for this will be applied each month after this(15th Dec, 14th Jan and so on) rather than when you receive your subscription monthly bonus.

I hope this helps.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

SithLady
11.24.2012 , 01:23 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Guys,

Your initial Security Key monthly bonus would have been applied on the 15th, when we went Free-to-Play. As I understand it, the monthly bonus for this will be applied each month after this(15th Dec, 14th Jan and so on) rather than when you receive your subscription monthly bonus.

I hope this helps.
um, how does this make ANY SENSE? If I receive my 'monthly bonnus' coins, why wouldn't ALL my'bonus' coins be alloted at once? just one more thing EA/BW have screwed up.

EDIT: Thank you for responding, btw. nice to SOME people get help with their issues. Yes, I am having the same issue and haven't received a response to my thread. Heck, I can't even FIND it anymore.
Sorcerer / Knowami / Scarlett'Umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

Cleux
11.24.2012 , 01:45 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLady View Post
EDIT: Thank you for responding, btw. nice to SOME people get help with their issues. Yes, I am having the same issue and haven't received a response to my thread. Heck, I can't even FIND it anymore.
Click on your name in the upper right where you would go to log in and access your account. Instead of clicking on your account click on your profile pic. That will go to a window with statistics about you just as your previous post and previous threads you made.

SithLady
11.24.2012 , 01:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleux View Post
Click on your name in the upper right where you would go to log in and access your account. Instead of clicking on your account click on your profile pic. That will go to a window with statistics about you just as your previous post and previous threads you made.
thanks found it.

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

DarthBrundleFLY
11.24.2012 , 02:33 AM | #7
I have not received 100 CC for my security key either...I have seen posts from others on the forums that they have...so why are some people getting it and others are not?

If it is that we are not eligible for it this month then why are some reporting that they have got it?

I also have a ticket in game which has not been answered for nearly 2 weeks now as to why there is a discrepancy in how many CC we initially received. I received 2900, I have the Collector's Edition and have been subscribed since early access.

Two of my friends who also have the Collector's Edition and been here from early access received 3050 CC and 3100 CC. If we have the same version of the game and been here since the start shouldn't we have the same amount of Cartel Coins?

GalacticKegger
11.24.2012 , 03:00 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLady View Post
These forums have millions of posts, which is why expecting a post (or even an entire thread) to merit direct response from BW is unrealistic. There's just too much traffic and threads can get buried in a matter of hours. Plus, submitting a ticket makes an issue directly traceable to an account which aids immeasurably in troubleshooting. I use in-game tickets for everything and have never (ever) experienced a major delay or non-response (knock on wood) from CS - even for stuff that didn't necessarily happen as a result of physically playing th game.
Peace out . . .

SithLady
11.24.2012 , 04:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
These forums have millions of posts, which is why expecting a post (or even an entire thread) to merit direct response from BW is unrealistic. There's just too much traffic and threads can get buried in a matter of hours. Plus, submitting a ticket makes an issue directly traceable to an account which aids immeasurably in troubleshooting. I use in-game tickets for everything and have never (ever) experienced a major delay or non-response (knock on wood) from CS - even for stuff that didn't necessarily happen as a result of physically playing th game.
you're absolutely right! which is WHY I made a ticket first. Then I got an idiot that had no idea how to read and seemingly pushes random buttons for canned response flyers to go out. I cam eto the forums AFTER I got bogus responses. Want more info? go here or better yet, go HERE.

Quote:

Malstrades
11.24.2012 , 05:38 AM | #10
yeah i have the same prob, no 100CC per month for my security key, it seems EAware are being greedy cheapscates again and simply not suplying what they promised.

Hmmm when have we heard that before? oh yeah, since beta.
Tyrusaran 60 sentinel