Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting - Advanced Might Armoring 27's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Crafting - Advanced Might Armoring 27's

jedi_newb
11.13.2012 , 09:54 AM | #1
Just reverse engineered an Advanced Might Armoring 27, and can craft for you on Shadowlands using your mats + tip, or my mats + market price (Right now around 1.8M)

Send a whisper, in-game message or just send the mats + tip to:

Imperial:
Vicarious
Cannonball
Ambush

Republic:
TÍTAN (the first i is alt+0205)

The mats are:
2 -Synthetic Energy Matrix
12 - Durasteel
12 - Zal Alloy
8 - Mandalorian Iron
6 - Molecular Stabilizer

TIP: You can get the level 8 crafting materials (the Synthetic Energy Matrix and Molecular Stabilzers) from completing space missions and buying a grade 8 lock box for 200 fleet comms

SlimjimSavage
11.14.2012 , 09:45 AM | #2
Little bump from a happy customer.

jedi_newb
11.14.2012 , 03:09 PM | #3
Thanks Slimm.

Let me know if you need any more

amoril_j
11.24.2012 , 02:35 AM | #4
where can you find these level 27 items to reverse engineer them in the first place? from what I know, it is not possible to get a schematic by reverse engeneering an item someone else crafted so where would I find one in the field?

DarthZak
11.24.2012 , 12:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by amoril_j View Post
where can you find these level 27 items to reverse engineer them in the first place? from what I know, it is not possible to get a schematic by reverse engeneering an item someone else crafted so where would I find one in the field?
You gotta get them in ops
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

JiggerDo
01.13.2013 , 10:52 AM | #6
You can just slot the mod/enhancement/armor/hit/barrel then unslot it to clear the crafters name. Once there is no name on the item it can be RE'd for recipe.

GeoffRayBoyd
03.02.2013 , 05:23 PM | #7
That's very helpful information but what are the chances of learning the schematic from it. I'd hate to pay 1.8 mil and RE it just to get matts. That would not be worth it.

DarthZak
03.02.2013 , 10:40 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by GeoffRayBoyd View Post
That's very helpful information but what are the chances of learning the schematic from it. I'd hate to pay 1.8 mil and RE it just to get matts. That would not be worth it.
20% chance to learn
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

Windfox
03.03.2013 , 02:11 PM | #9
Here Bro add your name to the list: http://swtorshadowlands.wikia.com/wiki/Cybertech that's our servers crafting lists