Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription

NavrasJueventa
11.24.2012 , 12:50 AM | #1
I was playing today everything was fine I go for a half hour walk with my dog and when I log back in my account is no longer a subcription account I have 73 days left according to this website. Yet the game states that I am not a subscription account holder.

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

FIX IT NOW IT COMPLETLEY F'ED UP MY QUICKBARS ETC

Arcanum
11.24.2012 , 02:31 AM | #2
That exact same thing just happened to me. Right down to the walking the dog part, I kid you not. The first sign that I noticed all was not right was a message in the chat window saying that I had 'hit my credit cap' and that 19,777 had been moved into my escrow account. I then went to turn in a mission and the rewards window had two icons with credit symbols in them. When I hovered over one it said something to the effect of 'subscribers get to choose their rewards'. At that point I logged out to check the status of my account, which seems to be active according to the 'My Account' page. The next billing cycle isn't until December so can't see how that'd be the issue anyway.

I'll try logging in again with the hope that the problem isn't persistant. Either way, it's definitely something you shoud be made aware of.

Thanks!

Styxx
11.24.2012 , 11:00 AM | #3
Was logged out due to inactivity.. when logged back in I was a freemium.

Was easily fixed by relogging (char only), but I have to redo hotbars now and it isnt funny.

[EDIT]Forgot... also got the starter mails again = preorder crystal/pet/title/etc. Also, it reset only the logged character (I assume first logged char after flagging). No other char on account had bars reset.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.