Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Send in your complaints <2hr sub wait time? BS

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Send in your complaints <2hr sub wait time? BS

zombie-pie
11.23.2012 , 09:37 PM | #1
I've sent all my complaints for the hour. Server down at least 2 times I know of this week and I have over two hours of estimated wait time and I'm a subscriber. I expect replies to each of my complaints lol.

Rage_Inside
11.23.2012 , 09:38 PM | #2
Remember when we used to be able to play care free?... Then someone got the bright idea to consoildate everyone to a few servers. Now they cant even keep those servers up long enough to get any playing done. Down twice in two days and tommorow it'll be down for "maintenance". Dont know about you all, but I think its time we get what we pay for. Priority login should not mean... oh you'll get to play in the next hour or so. Gonna be real interesting to see Bioware squirm when the questions start being asked like..What am I paying for?

DerekHlcmb
11.23.2012 , 10:49 PM | #3
I'm done, you've lost me. Guild Wars here I come. This **** is ridiculous and I wont pay $15 a month for it ever again.

ZRated
11.23.2012 , 11:00 PM | #4
The option of F2P + Pay to Win brings in more money than we ignorant subbers.

If they really gave 2 shats about the subbers..... you would be able to answer the question "what does $15 a month give me over the freeloaders?"

Over the next 4-5 weeks.....expect to be even more irritated when the kiddos get their presents in the form of SWTOR. You think 240 players on the Fleet is bad now? Or 70 players in Black Hole?? Add another 30-100 (who knows) daily and see how stable the game client is....

I won't pay $15 a month for it......My sub renews at the beginning of December.... That's a little over a week to either hear news of what is going to be fixed (and don't tell me 1.6 is going to be a fix...because that just looks like fuel to the fire to me).......or maybe see a few of those powered down servers come up for us "been paying to win for a year" people.
I don't have anything cool and cheesy to put here... I'll leave that to everyone else...

Boulen
11.24.2012 , 12:43 AM | #5
It showed me an initial wait time of 2 hours +...I waited like 20 mins. Overreaction man, to the rescue?

Wookubus
11.26.2012 , 09:37 AM | #6
same.. had wait of 3 hours.. 10 mins later i was in. bumped ahaead of ftp players... no complaints.. and servers will break or have issues just like everything else in life....

chuixupu
11.27.2012 , 07:07 PM | #7
Like I said in the other thread, I log in quite a bit every day at different times of day (usually peak evening times) and I have yet to ever encounter a queue, So I don't know what's going on there.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Supeben
11.27.2012 , 07:57 PM | #8
I'm going to give this s#!t about another week and it BW can't figure out how to operate a MMO without constant bugs, crashes, and lag from hell, I'm done.

chuixupu
11.27.2012 , 09:57 PM | #9
Seriously, what time are you guys logging in. I want to try and actually find a queue. I can't.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Supeben
11.28.2012 , 02:15 AM | #10
I haven't had to queue to get in. It even lets me in when it says full. My problem is the crazy ***** lag and the mail not working right. Also it had just dumped me back to windows twice now this week. I know my rig works just fine. I have 16gb ram and a nice video card and nothing else gives me problems. Just swtor with it's server side issues.