Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Adult Seeks Guild, My MMO Resume

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Adult Seeks Guild, My MMO Resume

akdonkey
11.23.2012 , 11:02 PM | #1
Hello,
It's difficult for me to seek a new guild. I've been with my current Guild for atleast 8 years. I joined them early on in SWG. They no longer log onto SWTOR. I Believe they all moved to GW2. I'm more of the SciFi gamer type.

I'm 40 years old, I work a rotating swing shift of 4 on 4 off. So my play times are all times depending on when I work.
I have 3 level 50's and 4 others various levels.
Aevas 50 Bounty Hunter DPS spec
Braxas 50 Sith Inquisitor DPS spec
AKD 50 Knight Tank spec
Kevag 36 Operative <------ SWG Starsiders players my remember this guy. He was my Bot at the Janta Village.
Kaevax 16 Warrior
Heilex 1 Smuggler
Sivez another Warrior my Son plays

I've tried my Luck at Healing but I'm just no Good at it. I may Respec my Inquisitor back to healer some day but I did not like it.
I recently with the HK quests have found the need for Guilds again. I was lost in the Stories of Leveling but I have found I like running the Flashpoints and Daily missions.
So if anyone knows of a Guild that Does it all, wants adult players I'd like to know who to contact or you can contact me. If Im not Trying to get HK on Aevas, I still need the last component its been hard to get groups. I'll be leveling up Kevag, I love that agent story!
This may not be True Resume format but I just wanted to throw some info out there.

sumuser
11.25.2012 , 07:00 AM | #2
Akdonkey,

We might be exactly the guild you're looking for. We are an Imperial PvE guild comprised of 20 something college students, 30 something family men, and even a retired army guy in his 50s. A major portion of our 35 or so characters in the guild are lvl 50 so their is more of a focus on end game FPs and such, but we do have some members/alts that are sub 50.

We don't have a lot of morning activity (6am CST), and afternoons can also be light. However, our guild starts to get active in the evenings and it isn't uncommon to sometimes find 6 online guild members on at 3am CST. So if you are an evening guy who likes PvE and want to join a guild of adult game enthusiasts, we're your guild.

We have a guild bank, Vent, and a guild webpage (mostly for the purpose of organizing guild activities via the calendar). If you are interested you can shoot me an in-game whisper (my sig has my names) or by talking to Sorcero (alt Grimowl) who is our guild leader.
Jedi Covenant
Apotheosis | lvl 50 | Bounty Hunter
Utnapishtim | lvl 50 | Sith Warrior

akdonkey
11.25.2012 , 07:20 PM | #3
Hey Thanks!

JediBurkley
11.26.2012 , 04:47 PM | #4
Just stumbled across your post, and noticed that Sumuser beat me to it! We would be happy to have you in our guild! (In the same guild as Sumuser)
Sorcero|50 Sith Sorcerer |HEALER
Burkley|50 Jedi Guardian |TANK
Count-burkley|50 Sith Juggernaut| TANK
www.imperialwris.guildlaunch.com