Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Outlaw's Den made my day... not

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
HK-51 Outlaw's Den made my day... not

MasterFeign
11.19.2012 , 01:17 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkkChaos View Post
I'm shocked to hear imps aren't already controlling OD - considering we out number pubs by at LEAST 2:1....no imperial should be getting the best down in there. Everyone whines about "world pvp" - well, you couldnt be handed a better opportunity!!!
Was there again this morning. Got a small group but were quickly outnumbered by repubs again XD

I'm also saddened by the number of people complaining that they're being killed in pvp...

BaylorCamaro
11.19.2012 , 01:34 PM | #12
Haven't touched any HK-51 stuff yet, so I had NO idea it went through OD. Looks like I'll aid the Empire in some world PvP
Chvy'Camaro (Marauder)
Vortech (Assassin)
Prophecy of the Five

mrdert
11.22.2012 , 07:09 AM | #13
Allup N'yoas has been having a blast in the den this past week. OWPVP is most definitely a stealthers paradise .
It is easier for a man to destroy the light inside himself than to fight the darkness all around him.
Allup N'Yoas
come <Play> with us

MasterFeign
11.23.2012 , 04:16 AM | #14
A lot of PvE geared players. :/

amnie
11.23.2012 , 06:30 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterFeign View Post
A lot of PvE geared players. :/
I've actually been wondering about this for a few weeks now.... has it always been this way, that people go into 'obvious pvp areas' with pve gear?

it's the case in the outlaw's den, black hole, section x...

ok, I guess for some it was still a habit back after the first server-combinations because they were still used to be well on their own on the dead servers, but now? it just baffles my mind.

MasterFeign
11.23.2012 , 11:32 AM | #16
I can somewhat understand for black hole and Ilum and other dailiy areas, but I'd still think it prudent to bring your pvp gear just in case. Then again gear like battlemaster and war hero is more than enough to use for pve as well... So Idk...

amnie
11.23.2012 , 01:33 PM | #17
yeh, I always have both sets with me anyway so for me personally there has never been much of an issue... I just wonder sometimes. same for people going into section x alone and then complaining that they keep getting killed (ok, pax kind of has the 'no ganking' rule, but plenty other guilds don't :P)

credits aren't worth much if I end up taking 2 hours and have a 100k repair cost (because especially in section x the kills are often partially thanks to the mobs quickly respawning on top of you after you survived killing a member of the opposing faction. lol)

MasterFeign
11.23.2012 , 01:50 PM | #18
That's why I like outlaw's den, it's everyone for themselves... Or in my case, getting an imp to team with a repub just to take me down XD

amnie
11.23.2012 , 09:31 PM | #19
lol. well played

NRN_Hawk
11.24.2012 , 06:43 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by mrdert View Post
Allup N'yoas has been having a blast in the den this past week. OWPVP is most definitely a stealthers paradise .
I've noticed that once with my Sin in Black Hole, pulling people away from they quest objective and killing them is kina funny. ^^

I should gear that girl... but I guess I've gotta cap my comms for 1.6 first. =\
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com ~