Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger Server Stability

SkybladeDarkstar
11.23.2012 , 09:08 PM | #1
Ok, I'll accept a one-time unexplained temporary downtime of a server.

Why has it happened again? What is up with Harbinger that isn't affecting any of the other servers? Why is this one so unstable?

AngelFluttershy
11.23.2012 , 09:11 PM | #2
We're the most populated server in the entire game, and F2P has done nothing to help with server pop control.

Osy-
11.23.2012 , 09:12 PM | #3
Maybe the fact that West coast only has 1 PvE server, then with all the server merges, they just simply over populated Harbinger. They won't do anything about it though.

Zakiros
11.23.2012 , 09:13 PM | #4
well I think we have the highest population seems like the limit of players online at one times needs to be lowered though optional transfers may also be an option

Osy-
11.23.2012 , 09:14 PM | #5
I want reimbursed for lost paid play time, I'll take cartel coins... I'm addicted to those goody bags!!!

CaptainRod
11.23.2012 , 09:16 PM | #6
Sorry tripped over the cord, will be up shortly

Rimuranu
11.23.2012 , 09:17 PM | #7
I agree completely about optional transfers. I'd like to transfer my whole legacy to another server. They've GOT to get this fixed or I'm just going to drop my sub and roll a private server for a week or two until I get bored and they lose me forever... Not the best way to run a business here. I understand trying to draw new subs with teaser F2P accounts, but really. Before you implement that, take care of your subscribers...

bailyb
11.23.2012 , 09:17 PM | #8
I think we deserve some type of compensation for this BS!

CaptainRod
11.23.2012 , 09:20 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rimuranu View Post
I agree completely about optional transfers. I'd like to transfer my whole legacy to another server. They've GOT to get this fixed or I'm just going to drop my sub and roll a private server for a week or two until I get bored and they lose me forever... Not the best way to run a business here. I understand trying to draw new subs with teaser F2P accounts, but really. Before you implement that, take care of your subscribers...
,,,,, server was down for like 5..10? mins? we would be better without you.

Dowd
11.23.2012 , 09:21 PM | #10
Fire the janitor that unplugged the cord to plug in the vacuum.