Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Video] Merc Arsenal PvP

Nightkin
11.23.2012 , 03:04 AM | #1
Hello everyone, i made a new movie of my arsenal merc Watcher-Six. Tomb Of Freedon Nadd and its pug vs pug so no roflstomping, no healbot and no guardbotting. Just random mayhem and good fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z-fL...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy and flame on all you want

maestruljedi
11.23.2012 , 10:32 AM | #2
Considering the quality of the lvl 50 imp pugs on ToFN, the state of the merc class, the chaos/zerging/los-ing of butthaul... not bad man. Not bad at all.

Nightkin
11.23.2012 , 10:53 AM | #3
Much appreciated mate, and i fully agree with you regarding imps overall skill level x)

geftra
11.24.2012 , 10:16 PM | #4
use fusion missile with thermal sensor over ride. explosive dart and death from above are all abilities you need to use more and one was not even used at all
unload, heatseaker and rail shot you need to use between every two tracers try to not use more then two at a time (you were doing that pretty well though)
try to use rocket punch to help your team by rooting the people chasing.
dont stop to try cast on maras keep moving and using your instants constantly slowing and knocking back after but try to stay between 4 and 10 meters from them

Nightkin
11.25.2012 , 03:59 AM | #5
I will make an effort to get more of that in the next movie

Phrase
11.25.2012 , 07:57 AM | #6
You ran some tight middle control with good positioning for the first half or so of that vid. Nice job.

Sixgun
The Bastion

Nightkin
11.25.2012 , 01:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Phrase View Post
You ran some tight middle control with good positioning for the first half or so of that vid. Nice job.
Thank you, will try to do better with more ED and Unloads next run ^^