Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvE players get PvP GEAR if you want to do PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
PvE players get PvP GEAR if you want to do PvP

MrClone-OI
11.09.2012 , 05:41 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post
CLONE DON'T LEAVE I NEED TO HEAR YOUR SEXUAL HARASSMENT, STAY!!!
pfft, I never sexually harass anyone... I would never do that especially on the FORUMS.. (shhh kiega) ahhahahahha

I'm not leaving xD anyone is free to add me skype and message me most probably I'll come along for a session
(mrclone01) skype babes ex oh ex oh

PPAlien
11.21.2012 , 06:39 PM | #42
I don't PvP in JUST PvE gear, I have a war hero relic... :-P I can't wait to get some PvP gear eventually, I'm slowly saving up ranked comms so that one day I can go from near the top in WZs to actually top.

On a side note, Carthy and Daffy, trying to remember, were you the guys camped out at Outlaws Den last weekend?

Didy_Kush
11.21.2012 , 07:10 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by PPAlien View Post
On a side note, Carthy and Daffy, trying to remember, were you the guys camped out at Outlaws Den last weekend?
Only time we were there was to get the Hk items sorry (I guess) if you were one of those mind walkers Shadows we killed but hey lets not you forget you both attacked me first

Vindrik
11.21.2012 , 11:23 PM | #44
I think a lot of the people camping Outlaw's Den were from SN or another republic guild, maybe Gimp? I know SN has been there a lot, but the only pub i remember was Lucas the guardian

hate-wizard
11.22.2012 , 12:42 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindrik View Post
I think a lot of the people camping Outlaw's Den were from SN or another republic guild, maybe Gimp? I know SN has been there a lot, but the only pub i remember was Lucas the guardian
We were there, killing pubs and letting imps through on the Friday, as far I know. Mind Walkers and Gimp both were there at different times.
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

BattleGracefully
11.22.2012 , 04:48 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindrik View Post
it was SnX and gimps were there but doing the hk items too unless you were talking wednesday night then that was myself and avmuse from gimp and we only showed up cause one of our guildies was getting ganked. oh and av an i also got into a epeenfest with TA cause we can.
good times
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

PPAlien
11.22.2012 , 08:33 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Only time we were there was to get the Hk items sorry (I guess) if you were one of those mind walkers Shadows we killed but hey lets not you forget you both attacked me first
I'm not part of mindwalkers so it wasn't you then. I think it was actually some people from either Minwalkers or TA now that I think about it. Was wondering because I remember some group of 4 being there and annoying everyone, so we were picking them off to lets pubs through.

BennyKrak
11.23.2012 , 12:30 AM | #48
Was funny when Toefu and Lucasjodokast were camping Outlaw's Den. Cynthia was on a pub toon trying to get the piece and got ganked by them. So we decided to jump on imp alts, grabbed Lycaon and Carthy, rolled into Outlaw's Den only to see Toefu and Lucas piss-bolt like we were the coming apocalypse.

They didn't get far.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats

aVmuse
11.23.2012 , 02:37 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyKrak View Post
Was funny when Toefu and Lucasjodokast were camping Outlaw's Den. Cynthia was on a pub toon trying to get the piece and got ganked by them. So we decided to jump on imp alts, grabbed Lycaon and Carthy, rolled into Outlaw's Den only to see Toefu and Lucas piss-bolt like we were the coming apocalypse.

They didn't get far.
Wonderful news.

Didy_Kush
11.23.2012 , 05:39 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyKrak View Post

They didn't get far.
Was more funny when the level 27 attacked us at the outpost lol!