Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Chloe
11.22.2012 , 10:50 PM | #81
Okay... I just re-read your post. I thought by HSP you meant HPS, but you spelled it wrong, since you know, I've never been in HSP - I thought it made more sense. Also, what is Casual C team?

You're either a /yawn troll or a completely clueless individual. I'm sorry for your guild.

Jarfunkz
11.22.2012 , 11:27 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Okay... I just re-read your post. I thought by HSP you meant HPS, but you spelled it wrong, since you know, I've never been in HSP - I thought it made more sense. Also, what is Casual C team?

You're either a /yawn troll or a completely clueless individual. I'm sorry for your guild.
I know, I was one of the ones who made the call for you to not be in our guild when you asked to join.
VicVega

Jarfunkz
11.22.2012 , 11:32 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
Do you remember this match Vic?

Good Times.

http://i45.tinypic.com/mjp9uv.jpg

Don't worry, i was the best BH in that game, i had a habit of rage targetting the opponents BH, sorry!
It wasn't that. I didn't like playing on Euro servers, it is over 6000 miles for me. Acci was a pretty darn good healer in swg. We never had a good officer. I always had to switch out to all rifle action cost powerups because I would never have much action. I often wondered how well she would have done if she had a good officer too.

Officers were the glue in that game, they gave action, did aoe damage, and movement. Treko, amazing as usual. Bubbleboy could play medic very well.
VicVega

Chloe
11.22.2012 , 11:36 PM | #84
I have nothing against Hoth Ski but I've never asked to join. I'm very happy where I am.

I heard you on the other hand, are quite the guild hopper. Single handedly destroyed Aftermath and FS. I also heard you're the reason nobody plays Republic anymore. Well done sir, well done.

Jarfunkz
11.23.2012 , 12:07 AM | #85
I have nothing against Hoth Ski but I've never asked to join. I'm very happy where I am.

I heard you on the other hand, are quite the guild hopper. Single handedly destroyed Aftermath and FS. I also heard you're the reason nobody plays Republic anymore. Well done sir, well done.
I was never in FS. Nor did I associate with them.

I did, I made all the republic players quit?
VicVega

Scotland
11.23.2012 , 12:13 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarfunkz View Post
I did, I made all the republic players quit?
hueheuheu
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

amnie
11.23.2012 , 06:27 AM | #87
I feel weird now because I have no problem at all with either of the people arguing here

*weeps in emo corner*

Jmenks
11.23.2012 , 07:20 AM | #88

I'll have to disagree with that Aftermath assessment, there was other things that went on that made Aftermath go a little downhill, Vicvega had nothing to do with it lol. But yes, he made me reroll.
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

Skolops
11.23.2012 , 08:03 AM | #89

Well, I stopped playing for a few months and left FS. It was clearly my fault.

... or not.
El'Skan-Assassin /// Laetrie-Sniper /// Caelie-Slinger /// Fidaeria-Jugg
Armack -Chaetrie -Gaurex -Isdron -Skol'ompara /// Misericordiae -Elnar -Rujko -Sophiya
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

Skolops
11.23.2012 , 08:09 AM | #90

Idk if he destroyed anything, but in the time I've seen him he's been unguilded.

Now I am confused as to whether or not this is the same VicVega that used to play Imperial on the Fatman under "The VicVega." We all used to like that guy in Collective and the leader tried to get him to join.
El'Skan-Assassin /// Laetrie-Sniper /// Caelie-Slinger /// Fidaeria-Jugg
Armack -Chaetrie -Gaurex -Isdron -Skol'ompara /// Misericordiae -Elnar -Rujko -Sophiya
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five