Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Records Thread

PerronCedric
11.17.2012 , 04:30 PM | #231
tc

ImmortalLeoman
11.17.2012 , 05:45 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
thanks NamikazeNaruto. One of these days I'll try to get around to it. Problem is I can already see it being a nightmare to update and monitor lol.
Sheeeet

ForsakenKing
11.18.2012 , 06:10 PM | #233
Does Lowbie PvP count? too bad we didn't win though

HIGHEST OBJECTIVE POINTS EARNED
Cpt. Mor'Gun - 37950 -http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/..._29_155686.jpg

Cilas
11.21.2012 , 02:31 PM | #234
Quote: Originally Posted by ForsakenKing View Post
Does Lowbie PvP count? too bad we didn't win though

HIGHEST OBJECTIVE POINTS EARNED
Cpt. Mor'Gun - 37950 -http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/..._29_155686.jpg
I didn't state it in the original post. Does anyone have objections? When was this achieved?

Sorry I've been so lazy. If you have a record that hasn't been updated in the original post, please pm me or repost and I'll add. There are sooooooo many posts in this thread now, lol. Takes a while to go through and verify
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Crawelc
11.21.2012 , 02:58 PM | #235
No objection. That is insane its like your whole team never tried to score just murdered the ball carrier rinse repeat. A 0-0 game where all of your team had double the objective points of the other team. Please tell me how that game went down
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

ForsakenKing
11.21.2012 , 03:43 PM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
I didn't state it in the original post. Does anyone have objections? When was this achieved?

Sorry I've been so lazy. If you have a record that hasn't been updated in the original post, please pm me or repost and I'll add. There are sooooooo many posts in this thread now, lol. Takes a while to go through and verify
this last Sunday 11/18 according to the file. Definitely after F2P since i have so many quick-bars. If anyone wants to help me figure out what to do with them, let me know

Also, i may be biased but i wouldnt mind

Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
No objection. That is insane its like your whole team never tried to score just murdered the ball carrier rinse repeat. A 0-0 game where all of your team had double the objective points of the other team. Please tell me how that game went down
They controlled 3/4ths of the map so it basically went like this.
1) They grab the ball
2) Run the ball passed the first or second fire
3) We jump out of spawn and burst down or push/cc the ball carrier into the fire
4) We throw the ball away/die while in our endzone/pit
5) Rinse and repeat.

The times we did grab the ball, we would get killed pretty quick. Apparently, i had the ball at least 8 times (my attack points were 4k) which means that the pass to me was a last resort or i had to grab the ball too often. Either situation is bad for a GS lol.

I do remember the ending was sad but fitting. we had the ball untill the ball carrier was killed in the last few seconds. most of us were running out of the spawn point at the time.

Dhrasur
11.22.2012 , 10:52 PM | #237
I just want to point out the top DPS (blunti) is a game from my server(Jedi Covenant)... not sure if you guys are aware of that.
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

Cilas
11.24.2012 , 07:40 PM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
I just want to point out the top DPS (blunti) is a game from my server(Jedi Covenant)... not sure if you guys are aware of that.
I was not, thank you.....

If people are posting from different servers I need you to post your server name
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Morde_
11.24.2012 , 07:47 PM | #240
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie