Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.22.2012 , 08:10 PM | #2171
They most probably are already at their own ship. If we can get this part of the Station attached then we can get to Mean's ship. After we get to Mean's ship, I hook up the tracker I put on Ravna. We figure out where Markos is going, notify the Republic and Reviver fleets. We join them in their assualt then we get Markos and Howl and save Ravna. That a good plan?

Statement: The chances of all the parts of your plan coming together are 379 to one.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.22.2012 , 08:20 PM | #2172
It'll work.

Darth Howl contacted the Imperial Admiral. Prepare all forces for a hyper space jump to korriban! We will recover and rebuild from there! The Admiral nodded speaking into the ships intercom. All craft prepare for the jump to lightspeed destination Korriban.

MdLogan
11.22.2012 , 08:28 PM | #2173
Okay then. Mean help us out, try to pull the this section back to the station. He joined Mal pulling the part.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.22.2012 , 08:47 PM | #2174
Once we get to Markos Rafeesh, I need you to help me use sever force on markos. I can teach you how to use it.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.22.2012 , 08:49 PM | #2175
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay then. Mean help us out, try to pull the this section back to the station. He joined Mal pulling the part.
"Yes, yes." mean jouned them in pulling the station "Oh, and droid, new rule. Don't quote the odds of anything at me unless directly asked."

icecreampants
11.22.2012 , 09:15 PM | #2176
The section of the station connected barely and the elevator doors opened. Come on move it lets go! Hadock said rushing in with Merena behind him.

meanken
11.22.2012 , 09:30 PM | #2177
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The section of the station connected barely and the elevator doors opened. Come on move it lets go! Hadock said rushing in with Merena behind him.
"Don't need to tell me twice" mean and zero quickly followed hadock and merena into the elevator

MdLogan
11.22.2012 , 09:48 PM | #2178
HK followed and stored the new rule into his database.

Rafeesh ran ahead of the group going through walls and other such to get to the ship, then he waited outside the ship.

meanken
11.22.2012 , 10:32 PM | #2179
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
HK followed and stored the new rule into his database.

Rafeesh ran ahead of the group going through walls and other such to get to the ship, then he waited outside the ship.
Mean and zero ran out the elevator when it reached the hanger, and quickly ran to the ship, opening the ramp as zero ran to take the controls, waiting for the others to get to the ship

MdLogan
11.22.2012 , 11:42 PM | #2180
HK walked into the ship before checking the cells to make sure that Nerken was still there.

Rafeesh stepped into the ship and sat down at a chair, as silent as the grave.