Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disappearing Crafting Recipes!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Disappearing Crafting Recipes!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PendulumDnB
11.22.2012 , 03:31 PM | #31
Another little update; I submitted a bug report and a regular ticket as well. My bug report was received and closed as per the norm; but my regular ticket was auto closed with a form letter telling me I did not supply enough information, even thou I provided specifics in spades about which schematics where disappearing and how to recreate the issue.

wainot-keel
11.23.2012 , 08:03 AM | #32
Is there a special condition for this to happen ? Does this happen on character who switched professions ?

To test it, yesterday I discovered some low level stim with my biochem that I never bothered with before. Got the blue, got the reusable. Logged out, logged back in again. Schematic was still there.

Astinhus
11.23.2012 , 08:51 AM | #33
Same issue, with Biochem. But in my case, I'm only forgetting implant recipes. Adrenals, stims and medpacs are just ok ...

PS - Yes, I also changed my craft skill from "slicing" (I think) to Biochem. All my other toons works ok.

Diosyn
11.23.2012 , 09:27 AM | #34
Just logged on today after learning a dozen purple recipes yesterday. All gone. Done. I'll write a threatening ticket, see how that works

GreatEkim
11.23.2012 , 10:43 AM | #35
I have armstech any every time I relog I lose all the blasters schematics I learned from reverse engineering. I keep my points in armstech tho. I believe I am keeping the barrel schematics I unlock from reverse engineering. I hope they fix this before my alt hits 50 and I really care about those schematics more

Han_Salo
11.23.2012 , 01:55 PM | #36
Maybe here's the better place for my question; Is it a problem that only f2pers have? Or do the subscribers also?
I want to train a new twink at the moment, for me it seems to be better to wait with that for a few more days?
Handmaidens of Atris (R.I.P.) > The Jedi Tower (R.I.P.) > T3-M4
Spoiler

SithKoriandr
11.23.2012 , 02:39 PM | #37
My Artificer (think that's the right name for the Crafting) hasn't lost any recipes. My Synthweaving, however, had the recipes disappearing.

So is it fixed (havent been on my Synthweaver in a while) or just happening with certain crafting skills?

MybooturArse
11.23.2012 , 04:01 PM | #38
having same issue here as well with cybertech and blue ear peice recipes keep getting removed from my list after a logout.
A OP asked if this is only a F2P issue, well im a full sub and suffering the same issue.
God I need a Beer

GreatEkim
11.23.2012 , 09:12 PM | #39
I am a full subscriber and have the same problem. Still have not heard back from my trouble ticket. I have 3 different ones submitted for different reasons and none have been answered yet, the oldest was open 3 days ago. They are very slow at doing anything to fix issues it appears.

Han_Salo
11.23.2012 , 11:23 PM | #40
Mh, at the moment it's not even listed in the "Known In-Game Issues" ...
Handmaidens of Atris (R.I.P.) > The Jedi Tower (R.I.P.) > T3-M4
Spoiler