Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Ravashakk
11.21.2012 , 11:45 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekot View Post
Could you explain what the glitch is?
For w/e reason, showing a MUCH higher DPS number than what was really achieved. Happens with HPS as well. Had a game where both me and this other healer started at the beginning. At the end of the game I healed more but her HPS was higher.

dego-harmonium
11.22.2012 , 03:03 PM | #42
I wonder if it only measures when you are in combat, or its just a flat out bug, but 1300dps on a op/scoundrel would very difficult to hit, more so without WH gear , im happy if my scrubness breaks 500dps when im bored and go concealment. Im not sure how accurate the tracker is I find every match i used to play on my slinger i would have a few large non killshot hits, lets stay 5800 on a sorc, and my highest hit would be one of my smaller 5k hits at the end of the match on the tracker
Arterial

Ravashakk
11.22.2012 , 05:10 PM | #43
http://i46.tinypic.com/xpsdnb.jpg dmg taken for Eumelia

Ekot
11.22.2012 , 07:53 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by dego-harmonium View Post
I wonder if it only measures when you are in combat, or its just a flat out bug, but 1300dps on a op/scoundrel would very difficult to hit, more so without WH gear , im happy if my scrubness breaks 500dps when im bored and go concealment. Im not sure how accurate the tracker is I find every match i used to play on my slinger i would have a few large non killshot hits, lets stay 5800 on a sorc, and my highest hit would be one of my smaller 5k hits at the end of the match on the tracker
I tested it yesterday after wondering the same thing and it's simple math of time in the warzone divided into total damage done.

So, the people that are getting the high dps numbers are not guarding, they're just brawling the entire game to get those records. I'm not knocking their skill level, cause Surrena is why I even made my sage...dude is a beast. Blunti and Damager are no joke too, /respect.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
For w/e reason, showing a MUCH higher DPS number than what was really achieved. Happens with HPS as well. Had a game where both me and this other healer started at the beginning. At the end of the game I healed more but her HPS was higher.
I can see that and thank you for your response, you tough sob to kill...lol! But so is any healer with a guard like Cates. Only thing more difficult is a sorc using retard stun bubble spam spec.

TheCourier-
11.22.2012 , 09:36 PM | #45
1.2+ million damage. I would've had over 1.4 million damage if the other team's tanks hadn't been taunting so much. I used watchman spec for this round.

http://s1244.beta.photobucket.com/us...37611550717119

Ravashakk
11.23.2012 , 11:17 PM | #46

juleswinfield
11.23.2012 , 11:58 PM | #47
cool thread to be a fly on the wall in. seeing stats from all the people i run from lol. i love to pvp but im not near good enough to post any numbers. nice job tho, all of you.

TalonKorr
11.24.2012 , 01:27 AM | #48
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Cates, Grisha, Scuf

johnnyreece
11.24.2012 , 07:13 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by juleswinfield View Post
cool thread to be a fly on the wall in. seeing stats from all the people i run from lol. i love to pvp but im not near good enough to post any numbers. nice job tho, all of you.
I hear ya. I was excited when I broke 700 DPS on my sorc...and it's HALF what the best are getting...At least I have this cool bubblestun now!
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder