Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Dark Council members in the future

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
New Dark Council members in the future

Beniboybling
11.22.2012 , 11:41 AM | #41
According to Wookieepedia- you either join him, capture him, or exile him. But I think if you join him he remains in the shadows, seeing as he betrayed the Empire an all (he did, didn't he?).

As for Zhorrid, Wookieepedia says she dead - but has no source so we can't be sure.

lokdron
11.22.2012 , 11:43 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
According to Wookieepedia- you either join him, capture him, or exile him. But I think if you join him he remains in the shadows, seeing as he betrayed the Empire an all (he did, didn't he?).

As for Zhorrid, Wookieepedia says she dead - but has no source so we can't be sure.
Er not really when you join him he gets a parade to signify his return and because of his plan he became the prominent council member so then he could implement the changes he wanted.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Beniboybling
11.22.2012 , 11:59 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
Er not really when you join him he gets a parade to signify his return and because of his plan he became the prominent council member so then he could implement the changes he wanted.
Oh really? What do you mean 'parade' - is there a cutscene or something, or just a message? I honestly no little about this, I haven't got to the end of the IA first chapter one (so no big spoilers please). But if Jadus did return to the Council, then cool.

I must admit BioWare seem intent on causing problems for themselves. They essentially set up two storylines (like with Tormen) - one where Jadus rejoins the Council, and one where Jadus leave it. They're gonna have to choose...

lokdron
11.22.2012 , 12:25 PM | #44
Well you get a mail that describes the event of jadus returning.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya

Beniboybling
11.22.2012 , 12:30 PM | #45
Well you get a mail that describes the event of jadus returning.
OK, I guess we have to leave the Intelligence space as vacant/unknown. I always thought Charnus would be a good fit though - destroying the Revanites and all.

lokdron
11.22.2012 , 12:33 PM | #46
Honestly the agent story has the most branching paths out of the class stories I don't know how they will extend the class story in the future.

Slowpokeking
11.22.2012 , 01:28 PM | #47
Honestly the agent story has the most branching paths out of the class stories I don't know how they will extend the class story in the future.
I hope they give me another choice to join Jadus.