Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arming the Empire - Free Gear ICly <Hosted by Esoteric Order>

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Arming the Empire - Free Gear ICly <Hosted by Esoteric Order>

SawneyRath
11.15.2012 , 08:31 PM | #11
Just reminding everyone that this event happens tomorrow! Dromund Kass, Kass City Northern Taxi point.
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Flightsaber
11.16.2012 , 05:25 PM | #12
The first Arming the Empire event for FTPs begins in an hour and a half. Come out, role-play, and get some free gear!
Join us on Fridays at 8 if you miss us tonight- bring you alts and your friends
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
-1 John 3:16

SithLordSix
11.20.2012 , 02:37 PM | #13
Spectacular event, I applaud Esoteric Order

SawneyRath
11.22.2012 , 12:07 PM | #14
This is slated to happen again tomorrow night (Friday the 23rd) at 8PM EST. Sykes will not be able to make it but Myself and Koldarc will be there along with the rest of the Guild to hand out/mail items to new players of all play types (F2P, Preferred, or Subscriber.)

Come out to Dromund Kaas, Kaas City, Northern Taxi point and meet <Esoteric Order>, RP, Socialize and get your FREE low level gear! Alts are also welcome to gear up no matter how many level 50's you have.

SawneyRath
11.27.2012 , 12:20 PM | #15
This will be going on again this Friday at 8PM EST at the same location!

Belacose
12.04.2012 , 02:59 AM | #16
Though I had no idea at the time that this was going to be happening, I saw y'all there doing this and thought it was pretty cool that anyone would even do such a thing. Hopefully your acts of kindness helped garner in more eventual subscribers than had nothing been done.

bennimeistari
12.04.2012 , 03:38 AM | #17
HOLY CRAP.

I'm European and that doesn't really matter, but because of that I made a char on Progenitor. It's a great server but uh.. I became curious and so I checked on how other RP servers are doing on other continents and well! YOU GUYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER. LOL. A event and a community that just rocks makes me want to hop over! Say.. I just might!

Question is: Will my MS (Ping) be terrible? D:

SawneyRath
12.04.2012 , 11:01 AM | #18
Thank you both for the comments! I'm glad you enjoyed them and like our idea! We will continue to hold this event every Friday (Including this one coming up). If you want to come by and RP with us, your more than welcome to do so!

We invite EVERYONE to come out and get some gear, meet some people, and maybe get some RP in. Its not a Recruitment effort, its simply a way our guild helps give back to the Jung Ma community.

SawneyRath
12.07.2012 , 08:48 PM | #19
Great turn out tonight! We gave out a ton of gear! I look forward to next weeks event!

SawneyRath
12.11.2012 , 03:45 PM | #20
This event wasn't supposed to go again this week, but due to the great response from the community we are continuing this event indefinitely!

So, join us again on Friday (December 13th) at 8PM EST on Dromund Kaas for free gear and RP in Kaas City!