Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I never sent you a querry regarding account and billing issue...?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I never sent you a querry regarding account and billing issue...?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
11.22.2012 , 08:13 AM | #1
I just got a weird e-mail two days ago:

"Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Account & Billing issue.

Unfortunately, the issue that you have described can only be dealt with via our Customer Service telephone support.

You can contact our Customer Service team toll-free over the phone by calling the numbers listed below:

* USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
* UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
* Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)

Please note: Calls made from landlines are toll-free, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to charges from your provider.

For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555

Please replace the '+' at the beginning of the number with the international call prefix for your country (for example, the prefix for European Union countries is '00', so the number to call would be 0044 2035642555.) If you are unsure of the international call prefix for the country you are calling from, we recommend contacting your telecommunications service provider. Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call.

Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused. Should you require further assistance with any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Protocol Droid M0-T0,
Star Wars (tm): The Old Republic(tm) Customer Service "

I have no clue what is the issue and what querry this is about. Nobody has access to my account ( and I am using an authenticator) and there was no additional activity on my e-mail account. Wondering if it is just a mistake and you're sending this accidental "spam" to most customers? If not could I know what issue is this e-mail about? It is two days ago but since then I saw no evidence of my account being compromised. Was someone trying to change my passwords via Customer Servicee?
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Beruthien
11.22.2012 , 08:19 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Alec_Fortescue,

I have looked into this issue and I do apologize, but it would seem that an incorrect email was sent as a reply to an in-game report.

We do apologizes for any inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

DarkISI
11.22.2012 , 08:24 AM | #3
And once again it is M0-T0 who sent out this completely random off topic piece of wrong answer to a completely different question.

Seriously, either that guy is dumb as a stump or he is a bot that reacts to some stupidly chosen code phrases in tickets and then sends out the same response, completely disregarding the actual question.
Either fire that guy or shut the bot down. He/it is just a waste of space and a real annoyance to the player base = your customers.
Wenn man mit Todessternen auf Womprattenjagd geht, dann ist alles, was zerstört wird und keine Wompratte ist, Kollateralschaden.

Alec_Fortescue
11.22.2012 , 08:24 AM | #4
Thanks! Nearly had a stroke. This game is honestly among the most precious things I have
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

RamasSoKehur
11.22.2012 , 11:05 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post

I have looked into this issue and I do apologize, but it would seem that an incorrect email was sent as a reply to an in-game report.

Thank you!

gj with your BOT M0-T0

I had 4 tickets closed by that **** ... you guys are making a joke on the players

**** you all

SithLady
11.22.2012 , 11:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post

Thank you!
Mind checking on MY account? I got the same email, same time. Seriously, at this point u need to investigate this 'droid' M0-T0. He's *********** your customer base.
Wrathan - TRM Guild Leader / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Scarlett'umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

SkuzBukit
11.22.2012 , 11:33 AM | #7
I had the same email, so I am thinking it was also a mistake.

I reported that the cartel item emote:Intimidate was not functioning account wide, as described on the item, but only unlocked the emote for the character that clicked it.

I did try to call, but after waiting over an hour in the Queue I became fed up & hung up.
Mercenary 55 | Assassin 50 | Marauder 50 | Sniper 50 | Operative 55 | Sorcerer 55 | Powertech 51 | Juggernaut 55
Gunslinger 55 | Guardian 55 | Sage 55 | Vanguard 55 | Scoundrel 27 | Commando 22 | Sentinel 22 | Shadow 21

SkuzBukit
11.22.2012 , 11:49 AM | #8
I had the same email, so I am thinking it was also a mistake.

I reported that the cartel item emote:Intimidate was not functioning account wide, as described on the item, but only unlocked the emote for the character that clicked it.

I did try to call, but after waiting over an hour in the Queue I became fed up & hung up.
Mercenary 55 | Assassin 50 | Marauder 50 | Sniper 50 | Operative 55 | Sorcerer 55 | Powertech 51 | Juggernaut 55
Gunslinger 55 | Guardian 55 | Sage 55 | Vanguard 55 | Scoundrel 27 | Commando 22 | Sentinel 22 | Shadow 21