Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

respons to missing Cartel coins is we not give you next month?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
respons to missing Cartel coins is we not give you next month?

RoaRawR
11.22.2012 , 09:56 AM | #1
First I did give it another chance, I loved the game on the release and stoped playing after 3 months because waited long for new content and pvp where missile barrage spam so did shelf it for half a year

now I returned because of F2P promotion, ok I resub to get the benefit and only get 500 coins? (deluxe editon+ 3 months+ the new month + promotion? abit low)

so try to contact support and not worry about it but when I get a mail like this

"We wanted to let you know that some subscribers were accidentally given their next monthly Cartel Coin reward ahead of time. We have identified your account as one of the subscribers affected so you will see two Cartel Coin grants - one for this billing cycle and one for the next billing cycle - on your Cartel Coin ledger. What this means is that, upon your next billing cycle, you will not be receiving a new grant because you will have already received it as of today."

so I guess I leave now and never return I am afraid if this is the thank in support you get.....so I cancel my subcriton for now to stuff is sorted out , I like the game but support like this I start to get on edge of calling marketing fraud. but will just post this instead incase I am not the only one

wsninja
11.22.2012 , 10:00 AM | #2
I got the same, however it said I recieved the 500 coins and it shows it on the webpage ledger but ingame i have never recieved it (which makes sense since that month i havnt subbed yet). Im wondering if it will become active when the next billing cycle for me occurs.

thanks

RoaRawR
11.22.2012 , 11:39 AM | #3
yeah but I never got ANY of the other cartle coins than so kinda annoyed

ShanMandarb
11.26.2012 , 06:32 AM | #4
I have a similar problem:
My balance shows the extra 600 Cartel Coins for this month, but the total sum of Coins doesn't reflect that (it's 600 Coins less than what my balance would add up to).

Then I received the following e-mail:
Quote:
We wanted to let you know that some subscribers were accidentally given their next monthly Cartel Coin reward ahead of time. We have identified your account as one of the subscribers affected so you will see two Cartel Coin grants - one for this billing cycle and one for the next billing cycle - on your Cartel Coin ledger. What this means is that, upon your next billing cycle, you will not be receiving a new grant because you will have already received it as of today.
So I didn't get any extra coins and now they tell me I won't get any Coins next month? That's 600 Coins gone (mind you, that's $7).

Also, does the Support respond to any of your tickets? I hit on quite a few bugs ever since I resubscribed and never got a single response...