Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

Codek
11.21.2012 , 09:00 AM | #161
Devs: WTB hint, 300CC!
~Codek

Anysao
11.21.2012 , 03:47 PM | #162
I'm not so sure on that revan's mask idea... I don't know what it have to do with the gree, the dread masters, or anything for that matter.

Are there any items of interest from section X?
Ooh! In Guild wars, I get awesome PvP, get to slay dragons, and cast spells! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Jerba
11.21.2012 , 03:50 PM | #163
Just a small note, at seven stacks the boss has something like 3.5 million HP.

I am not sure who was crazy enough to stack him up that high but now he runs around with seven stacks on our server. I hope he'll reset sometime soon.

AshlaBoga
11.22.2012 , 01:45 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Just a small note, at seven stacks the boss has something like 3.5 million HP.

I am not sure who was crazy enough to stack him up that high but now he runs around with seven stacks on our server. I hope he'll reset sometime soon.
He has 5.4 million at 4 stacks, I suspect he's more like 8 million at 7 stacks.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Leravulan
11.22.2012 , 02:25 AM | #165
Tomb of Freedon Nadd server

Can confirm that boss had almost 9mil HP on 8 stacks (no idea how he got to 8 stacks though, don`t think people were killing him on 4-through-7 stacks).

Xenuphile
11.22.2012 , 05:49 AM | #166
Has any group tried going into the cave, while everyone is wearing a dread guard mask? they seem simple to get, dreadtooth spawns every 30 mins or so...
TOR has Schizo

Ansalem
11.22.2012 , 11:01 AM | #167
@5 stacks the boss has 8.8M hps...I forgot what it had on 6 stacks but someone killed him at that on our server already too.
As for the wearing mask in the cave yes its been tried. I guess we have to kill dreadtooth @10 stacks and see if he drops anything special:P

Anysao
11.22.2012 , 12:59 PM | #168
Ugh... Don't remind me on how much I want to kill dreadtooth
Ooh! In Guild wars, I get awesome PvP, get to slay dragons, and cast spells! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

AshlaBoga
11.22.2012 , 03:17 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
@5 stacks the boss has 8.8M hps...I forgot what it had on 6 stacks but someone killed him at that on our server already too.
As for the wearing mask in the cave yes its been tried. I guess we have to kill dreadtooth @10 stacks and see if he drops anything special:P
Wow, the jump from 5.4M (4 stacks) to 8.8M (5 stacks) is a big one. So I guess he's tuned for 16 man at 4 stacks and 24 man at 6 stacks then.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Spliffy-TreesOG
11.30.2012 , 06:59 PM | #170
Bump.

But seriously, don't let this thread get pushed back I wanna figure out what's in that bloody cave! Someone must've cracked it by now