Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding ticket #6826410

Redron
11.19.2012 , 08:53 AM | #1
It's closed now with a response:

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your restoration issue.

I am pleased to let you know that we have provided the restoration you requested.

As always,
Item restorations can be retrieved via the in-game mailbox.
Credit and commendation restorations will be visible on your currency tab.
Mission/title/codex issues are handled via direct edit of your character and you should see the change via the respective character/quest screens.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while I investigated your issue, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Should you require further assistance with this or any other issue, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0
Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Firstly , i did not not ask for item restoration but that could be misunderstanding & you perhaps calling all credit\coin refunds as restorations. OK.
But there we go - I didn't receive anything, nothing is deleted. Everything is the same xept that ticket is closed. What did CS actually do?
Murderiser with flaming soul

Redron
11.19.2012 , 02:11 PM | #2
Bump.
Not to mention that while I'm a subscriber - I still don't have all those party jawas & such things.

Redron
11.19.2012 , 04:24 PM | #3
Cute. After I wrote that I'm missing party jawa - I received that via ingame mail. Interesting. So what about my ticket?

Valethar
11.19.2012 , 05:09 PM | #4
Should change its designation to M0-R0N. After 5 days, I get a ticket detailing how and why coins are awarded for the different months, etc.. and told if that wasn't the answer I was looking for, please submit a new ticket.

The issue in the ticket had nothing to do with the answer. I clearly stated that the balance, according to THEIR math, was incorrect. The ledger and the rewards page both show one total, the balance at the top of the page shows a different total. And this was just after the servers came up on the 15th.

How hard is it to look at a customer's account and see this? So now I have to wait yet another ridiculous amount of time for a ticket to sink through the queue's, and hope the person who gets it this time actually knows what the hell they're doing.

I'd love to say its unbelievable, but after nearly a year of the same thing, sadly it's expected and entirely believable.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Redron
11.20.2012 , 07:13 PM | #5
So? Any CSR care to explain *** was actually done about my ticket?

Lisidious
11.22.2012 , 04:46 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
Should change its designation to M0-R0N. After 5 days, I get a ticket detailing how and why coins are awarded for the different months, etc.. and told if that wasn't the answer I was looking for, please submit a new ticket.

The issue in the ticket had nothing to do with the answer. I clearly stated that the balance, according to THEIR math, was incorrect. The ledger and the rewards page both show one total, the balance at the top of the page shows a different total. And this was just after the servers came up on the 15th.

How hard is it to look at a customer's account and see this? So now I have to wait yet another ridiculous amount of time for a ticket to sink through the queue's, and hope the person who gets it this time actually knows what the hell they're doing.

I'd love to say its unbelievable, but after nearly a year of the same thing, sadly it's expected and entirely believable.
Same issue with submitting a ticket only to get a cut and paste response from M0-T0 that has NOTHING to do with my problem! This M0-T0 person doesn't bother to read a single word other than "cartel coins" before sending out the ridiculous form letter response.

I'm owed 1,000 coins for owning a Collector's Edition.

I have had to submit 4 tickets because I keep getting this SAME CSR with the same response that has nothing to do with my situation telling me to submit a new ticket if this doesn't solve the issue.

My husband has a Collector's Edition. He received his 1,000 coins for it.
I have a Collector's Edition. I have yet to receive my 1,000 coins for it.

This ....person....keeps sending the same copy and paste response, and we are not the ONLY ones who've had the unfortunate displeasure to deal with M0-T0 that doesn't actually read the tickets.

BioWare....perhaps it would help if you informed M0-T0 that they are NOT an actual droid, so behaving like an automated bot is not customer service.

L

Redron
11.22.2012 , 05:25 AM | #7
Well... Since there's no answer & CSR do not *********** care - opened new ticket stating that this one is not solved. New number is 6925858 , let's see what happens.

SithLady
11.22.2012 , 05:54 AM | #8
same issue as with my Ticket. Same Protocol Droid, M0-T0.
See thread here
Linking yours in my thread. MAYBE somebody will get a clue that this person can't READ!
Sorcerer / Knowami / Scarlett'Umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

Ruskaeth
11.22.2012 , 06:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lisidious View Post
BioWare....perhaps it would help if you informed M0-T0 that they are NOT an actual droid, so behaving like an automated bot is not customer service.
BW is just trying to create immersion by any means necessary!

Redron
11.23.2012 , 02:02 PM | #10
Interesting. Now you're deleting posts in this thread but not answering? Good job CS , good job. Attracting clients no doubt