Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you stay level 49 cause your that bad?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Do you stay level 49 cause your that bad?

xxCarnage
11.21.2012 , 11:19 PM | #1
SWTOR if you plan on keeping subs then dont let the bad players who stay level 49 cause they cant pvp at level 50 destroy the game for everyone else.
Droxy-Sage Check me out HERE ->http://www.youtube.com/user/Eeryable?feature=mhee

Solarenergy
11.21.2012 , 11:36 PM | #2
I've never run across a level 49 who quits warzones near the end so he never gains the XP to reach 50. So there are people out there who actually do that?

Chalpy
11.21.2012 , 11:38 PM | #3
I haven't seen any either; if I remember a different thread accurately it stated leaving at the end so that the character doesn't get xp is a reportable action. That was long time ago though so I don't know if that's true or not but I haven't noticed level 49s that leave right before the end of the warzone so I never paid that much attention to it. I assume most of the level 49s are there as they're leveling up with PvP.

xxCarnage
11.21.2012 , 11:41 PM | #4
to bad there isnt a report button that would help with this situation huh :P
Droxy-Sage Check me out HERE ->http://www.youtube.com/user/Eeryable?feature=mhee

Chalpy
11.21.2012 , 11:42 PM | #5
The customer help button allows you to report issues.

darthgamer
11.22.2012 , 01:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Solarenergy View Post
I've never run across a level 49 who quits warzones near the end so he never gains the XP to reach 50. So there are people out there who actually do that?
Yea they are few and far between but they do exist idk why they do it
I'll be the butter you'll be the popcorn

Dovahbrah
11.22.2012 , 01:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Solarenergy View Post
Yeah, I see a few of them every now and then on my alts. It's kinda lulzy.
Leaf - 50 Commando - The Fatman Notleaf - 50 Juggernaught - POT5
Leafe - 50 Shadow - The Fatman
Leafy - 50 Vanguard - The Fatman
Leafyy - 50 Sentinel - The Fatman

Frsot
11.22.2012 , 03:37 AM | #8
i don really see why this is done either. although i have to admit that i wish my jugg could stay abit longer in the lower bracket now since they raised the cap on commendations. other than that i cant wait to get him to the 50 bracket to get some real action going!
ToFN - altaholic

Didy_Kush
11.22.2012 , 03:45 AM | #9
People always find something to complain about ...

Graziell
11.22.2012 , 03:48 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by xxCarnage View Post
SWTOR if you plan on keeping subs then dont let the bad players who stay level 49 cause they cant pvp at level 50 destroy the game for everyone else.
Better pvp with lvl50 in the lowbie bracket