Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvE DPS Veng Juggs - are u using Matrix cube?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
PvE DPS Veng Juggs - are u using Matrix cube?

Xtrema
11.21.2012 , 03:19 PM | #1
There's some discussion here at MMO Mechanics about the new Dread Guard Clicky + DG Proc being BiS for snipers. I've personally been running with DG Clicky + Matrix because of the strength and extra crit rating, anyone know if the same concept applies to us? Anyone still running with the matrix? Or dropped it long time ago?
Vegeta - Nadd's Sarcophagus

arkitip
11.21.2012 , 09:21 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
There's some discussion here at MMO Mechanics about the new Dread Guard Clicky + DG Proc being BiS for snipers. I've personally been running with DG Clicky + Matrix because of the strength and extra crit rating, anyone know if the same concept applies to us? Anyone still running with the matrix? Or dropped it long time ago?
Drop the Matrix Cube. It should have been replaced loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ago anyway.

NuSeC
11.22.2012 , 09:17 AM | #3
I use WH power Relics x 2 the MC dont come close.
The Matrix cube is a waste of time now... actually a huge waste. It shouldn't be as hard as it is to get but it is..
Kinrath Spider -> The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five
>>Get free stuff<< Too many alts to list here! Subscriber from launch!
Grounded-Sorc - Doze-Jugg - Annoy-OP - Catfu-Mara - Gimmik-PT
Howt-Mando - Spammin'rocks-Sage - QQ'On'Forums-GS - Jonatha'n-Guardian - Dumplins-Shadow

Eurynamous
11.24.2012 , 03:53 PM | #4
I have been wondering about this myself, with an augmented cube, you can get 84str out of it if your primary stat building. That's a big chunk of muscle.
The Red Zone
Amadus Starcrusher
I will take your light, force you into darkness and give you true freedom and power

Karasuko
11.24.2012 , 07:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Eurynamous View Post
I have been wondering about this myself, with an augmented cube, you can get 84str out of it if your primary stat building. That's a big chunk of muscle.
Except you can get a monstrous amount of power per min from the clicky or even a more stable influx of damage from WH relics.
I've been running the proc internal relic on my guardian, a solid 2-3% of my damage comes from it.