Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master dar nala solution timeframe- how long are we expected to wait

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Master dar nala solution timeframe- how long are we expected to wait

denpic
11.20.2012 , 05:11 PM | #1
I am growing impatient and angry sorry but after receiving a generic response to my request to transfer servers
Potential solutions aren't good enough anymore we have waited to long we have suffered low population for months and a gaming experience severely lacking the same quality as other servers I rolled a toon on dalborra which has over 150 players in fleet on average and then log to master dar nala and there's 17 players non existent queues its not acceptable you have given minimal response to the various thread created on this issue which hardly falls into "we are doing our utmost" please give us players a time frame on this solution because
If I can't get my characters stuck on master darn Nala transferred I dont see my self playing much longer

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us requesting a character service.

Unfortunately, at this time server transfers, account to account transfers, name changes, race changes, and legacy changes are not services that we offer. While this may change in the future, currently we are unable to offer assistance with these requests.

While we understand the frustration this may cause, we would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to ensure that our players have the best possible game play experience. As such requests of this type is something that we are monitoring and may potentially offer in the future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid X1-A1
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

Signed running out of patience fast

denpic
11.20.2012 , 10:16 PM | #2
Bump for reply

denpic
11.20.2012 , 10:34 PM | #3
After searching through ten pages of the dev tracker I found 1 response written 3 months ago
This is unacceptable

Folks, I wanted to take some time to let you know that we are listening to your concerns and that they're important to us. Oceanic servers WILL be getting 12 slots, just like the other servers and we're going to implement this change the next opportunity that we have.

Additionally, we've seen your concerns about Oceanic server populations and we're going to be evaluating this in the next few days.

We're listening, and I know you've all been patient with us, and for that, I thank you. As soon as I get any update to this, I will let you know here.

Thanks again.

90 days later still waiting for a solution

Cheezfriend
11.21.2012 , 09:09 PM | #4
i've added this to my consolidated post...

shame on you BW for ignoring us