Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[VIDEO] Carnage Marauder pvp guide, with commentary

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Marauder
[VIDEO] Carnage Marauder pvp guide, with commentary

darthnish
11.18.2012 , 09:58 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
what server are you on nish?
i am on the oceanic gav daragon ^^ been trying to get a transfer off it since may lol

dinnaya
11.19.2012 , 12:50 PM | #12
Great video! Love it
Ragerth - 55 Marauder (Tomb of Freedon Nadd)

darthnish
11.19.2012 , 08:45 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by dinnaya View Post
Great video! Love it
thanks ^^ im currently working on part 2 its going to be a short one for now sadly as i have to deal with some rl issues for the rest of the week ><

Sappharan
11.20.2012 , 12:27 AM | #14
I am sorry to learn about your RL issues. Hopefully these issues are merely routine and nothing untoward.

As far as your video, it was amazing. I was wondering how you would deal with Assault Vanguards/pyro powertechs? Also, do concealment operatives give you problems?

darthnish
11.21.2012 , 01:02 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sappharan View Post
I am sorry to learn about your RL issues. Hopefully these issues are merely routine and nothing untoward.

As far as your video, it was amazing. I was wondering how you would deal with Assault Vanguards/pyro powertechs? Also, do concealment operatives give you problems?
yup its just rputine part 2 is up! ill e doing a much more indepth gudie for part 3 but it will take some time

Crawelc
11.21.2012 , 10:59 AM | #16
Sin/Shadow next vid maybe, another great one bro.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

Sappharan
11.21.2012 , 07:15 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
yup its just rputine part 2 is up! ill e doing a much more indepth gudie for part 3 but it will take some time
Glad to see that everything is fine.

Looking forward to part 3 of your guide. I learned things from the first two, and I have been playing my Sentinel for a while now, though not Combat/Carnage as much.

I would love to know how you take down Operatives who have better reactions. Your timing is impeccable but, with respect, that one operative you fought should have cleansed the burn before he used his 3 minute cooldown. He also failed to use his 100% dodge chance during your ravage and he failed to use his shield that absorbs damage (forget what it is called). I am sure he panicked. I probably would have too. Most people have difficulty with Snipers. I can usually handle snipers. Operatives give me problems. Any advice against some of the best Operatives would be a huge boon.

Thank you. Great second part to your video.

darthnish
11.22.2012 , 01:12 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sappharan View Post
Glad to see that everything is fine.

Looking forward to part 3 of your guide. I learned things from the first two, and I have been playing my Sentinel for a while now, though not Combat/Carnage as much.

I would love to know how you take down Operatives who have better reactions. Your timing is impeccable but, with respect, that one operative you fought should have cleansed the burn before he used his 3 minute cooldown. He also failed to use his 100% dodge chance during your ravage and he failed to use his shield that absorbs damage (forget what it is called). I am sure he panicked. I probably would have too. Most people have difficulty with Snipers. I can usually handle snipers. Operatives give me problems. Any advice against some of the best Operatives would be a huge boon.

Thank you. Great second part to your video.
yeah i know what you mean we have this legendary dps scoundrel on our server, for the longest time when iwas in recruit bm mix i would fear this guy he had min maxed wh with 660 bonus dmg, crazy burst, getting ganked by him over and over again kinda increased my reaction speed, the opener remains the same, if you get opened use roar, when he pops dodge hold him in place with force choke and use your dot as soon as choke ends, then follow with a root and continue dps, if he dispells the DoT and stealth immediately use a smash to bring him out of it, ill see if i can get a few duels going with him so you can see what i mean.

Sicari_Jonathan
11.22.2012 , 04:46 AM | #19
Like /subscribe.

darthnish
11.22.2012 , 09:09 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sicari_Jonathan View Post
Like /subscribe.

thanks for your support! i have a new pvp compilation video from all the footage i took for the guides check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgwDJ4rNxk ^^