Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

Codek
11.21.2012 , 09:00 AM | #161
Devs: WTB hint, 300CC!
~Codek

Anysao
11.21.2012 , 03:47 PM | #162
I'm not so sure on that revan's mask idea... I don't know what it have to do with the gree, the dread masters, or anything for that matter.

Are there any items of interest from section X?
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Jerba
11.21.2012 , 03:50 PM | #163
Just a small note, at seven stacks the boss has something like 3.5 million HP.

I am not sure who was crazy enough to stack him up that high but now he runs around with seven stacks on our server. I hope he'll reset sometime soon.

AshlaBoga
11.22.2012 , 01:45 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Just a small note, at seven stacks the boss has something like 3.5 million HP.

I am not sure who was crazy enough to stack him up that high but now he runs around with seven stacks on our server. I hope he'll reset sometime soon.
He has 5.4 million at 4 stacks, I suspect he's more like 8 million at 7 stacks.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Leravulan
11.22.2012 , 02:25 AM | #165
Tomb of Freedon Nadd server

Can confirm that boss had almost 9mil HP on 8 stacks (no idea how he got to 8 stacks though, don`t think people were killing him on 4-through-7 stacks).

Xenuphile
11.22.2012 , 05:49 AM | #166
Has any group tried going into the cave, while everyone is wearing a dread guard mask? they seem simple to get, dreadtooth spawns every 30 mins or so...
TOR has Schizo

Ansalem
11.22.2012 , 11:01 AM | #167
@5 stacks the boss has 8.8M hps...I forgot what it had on 6 stacks but someone killed him at that on our server already too.
As for the wearing mask in the cave yes its been tried. I guess we have to kill dreadtooth @10 stacks and see if he drops anything special:P

Anysao
11.22.2012 , 12:59 PM | #168
Ugh... Don't remind me on how much I want to kill dreadtooth
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

AshlaBoga
11.22.2012 , 03:17 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
@5 stacks the boss has 8.8M hps...I forgot what it had on 6 stacks but someone killed him at that on our server already too.
As for the wearing mask in the cave yes its been tried. I guess we have to kill dreadtooth @10 stacks and see if he drops anything special:P
Wow, the jump from 5.4M (4 stacks) to 8.8M (5 stacks) is a big one. So I guess he's tuned for 16 man at 4 stacks and 24 man at 6 stacks then.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Spliffy-TreesOG
11.30.2012 , 06:59 PM | #170
Bump.

But seriously, don't let this thread get pushed back I wanna figure out what's in that bloody cave! Someone must've cracked it by now