Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins Ledger Issue

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Talonclaw
11.21.2012 , 01:16 AM | #1
My Ledger correctly states that I should have 1820 coins in my account, however when I log into the game I only have 20 after spending 1080 from the original 1100 it gave me from the original 2900 I should have received. So I'm missing 1800 coins that were never put into my in-game balance

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/x...r96/Issues.png

As you can see here it clearly shows I should have 1820 but I only have 20. Could you get back to me on this please?

If it helps this is what my Rewards Program tab looks like. It claims 1800 was moved to my account however this was not the case.

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/x...96/issues2.png

Also on a different note, I'm missing my Hero Banner and Jawa thing it's not on any of my characters. I am a CE Owner.

And lets just put the cherry on top, I got HK-51 but he did not have any gear on him.
Jedi Consular - Sage
Avidly waiting for The Old Republic.

Talonclaw
11.21.2012 , 09:33 AM | #2
Bump.
Jedi Consular - Sage

Talonclaw
11.21.2012 , 02:35 PM | #3
Bump... Bioware can you get back to me already.
Jedi Consular - Sage

Arrakeen
11.21.2012 , 03:02 PM | #4
They're still looking into both issues as they've stated in numerous other threads. I'm in the same boat as you in both situations; just a little patience unfortunately.
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur. - "Today is a good day for someone else to die."

Sutii
11.21.2012 , 03:08 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Talonclaw,

In some cases it is taking some time for the Cartel Coins to become available, we would recommend waiting 48 hours and should the issue still be persisting please contact Customer Service for further assistance.

In the case that you do need to contact Customer Service, please also understand that some delay may be experienced as we are experiencing a high volume of contacts at present, though each issue is being investigated and resolved as rapidly as our Customer Service Representatives are able to.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Talonclaw
11.21.2012 , 03:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello Talonclaw,

In some cases it is taking some time for the Cartel Coins to become available, we would recommend waiting 48 hours and should the issue still be persisting please contact Customer Service for further assistance.

In the case that you do need to contact Customer Service, please also understand that some delay may be experienced as we are experiencing a high volume of contacts at present, though each issue is being investigated and resolved as rapidly as our Customer Service Representatives are able to.

Thanks.
If you looked at the pictures I had linked, the coins should have been put there in the 17th of November... It's now the 21st of November. I would have thought an employee of bioware would know that is longer than 48 hours. So lets go back over a number of points. My Hero banner you have yet to mention! And my HK has no gear! And you haven't helped me at all with my coins.... you have only stalled by replying with useless information.
Jedi Consular - Sage

Sutii
11.21.2012 , 03:56 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again Talonclaw,

Unfortunately I was unable to load images from photobucket earlier, and so without the information on dates in your post I had to provide all relevant advise that I could. As per my previous post, I would then recommend that you contact Customer Service for further assistance with this issue.

Regarding the problem you have with HK-51 and the Hero Banner, please also submit tickets concerning these as our Customer Service Representatives will be able to investigate the matters further. Unfortunately they are not issues we can resolve via the Forum.

Thanks.

Talonclaw
11.21.2012 , 04:11 PM | #8
Hello again Talonclaw,

Unfortunately I was unable to load images from photobucket earlier, and so without the information on dates in your post I had to provide all relevant advise that I could. As per my previous post, I would then recommend that you contact Customer Service for further assistance with this issue.

Regarding the problem you have with HK-51 and the Hero Banner, please also submit tickets concerning these as our Customer Service Representatives will be able to investigate the matters further. Unfortunately they are not issues we can resolve via the Forum.

Thanks.
I have submitted several tickets about these issues, however every time I get a response it tends not to be for what I was asking for and just some nonsense which someone has no even read my ticket.
Jedi Consular - Sage

Eurynamous
11.21.2012 , 04:29 PM | #9
Hello again Talonclaw,

Thanks.
I was able to load the pictures. A lot of ******** coming from you guys lately.
The Red Zone
Amadus Starcrusher
I will take your light, force you into darkness and give you true freedom and power

Sutii
11.21.2012 , 05:57 PM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Talonclaw View Post
I have submitted several tickets about these issues, however every time I get a response it tends not to be for what I was asking for and just some nonsense which someone has no even read my ticket.
Hello again Talonclaw,

I am sorry to hear that you have had issues raising this problem to our Customer Service Team. I have forwarded your concerns and the matter will be investigated as soon as a member of our Customer Service Team is able to. As I previously stated some delay may be experienced, however I do hope that the matter is resolved for you correctly in short order.

Please do let us know here how you get on, or if you need assistance with anything else.

Thanks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Eurynamous View Post
I was able to load the pictures. A lot of ******** coming from you guys lately.
Hello Eurynamous,

I didn't mean to imply that photobucket wasn't working, I simply said I couldn't access it earlier. That could have been for a whole host of reasons out of my hands, from it being blocked on the corporate network to an outage not letting me connect. I did check out the images when I could on my phone and I have since been able to load them on this computer as well.

Apologies for the confusion my previous post may have caused, I hope I've clarified that now.

Thanks.