Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Caractacus
11.21.2012 , 11:59 AM | #621
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Almost the entire team is on holiday.

Yeh I know.... -_-
you would think it would be well worth paying someone for holidays and overtime in order to get this fixed. Surely the revenue gained would offset the cost of paying someone to fix it.

Wintermist
11.21.2012 , 11:59 AM | #622
I tried deleting my VISA account settings and enter it again, and now I can't even enter any new details. So God knows what will happen once it's time to renew the subscription in a few days time. BioWare, you're really starting to piss off people here.

Caractacus
11.21.2012 , 12:02 PM | #623
A reply from BW would be nice. A real reply anyway, not the "thank you for your patience" reply...I think most of us ran out of patience several days ago.

RJHoehle
11.21.2012 , 12:38 PM | #624
Quote: Originally Posted by Caractacus View Post
A reply from BW would be nice. A real reply anyway, not the "thank you for your patience" reply...I think most of us ran out of patience several days ago.
Think that's the problem know one seems to know what is ahppning with the coin issue my guess is people bought so many they didn't expect it so have suspended it so game isn't flooded with items but this does goes against bioware/Ea money making regime

austineck
11.21.2012 , 12:49 PM | #625
bump
have this problem also

L_Starbreeze
11.21.2012 , 01:35 PM | #626
bumped.......pretty pathetic if you ask me....since you didn't I'm telling you anyways.

Thankfully I am not getting charged for my many attempts to purchase these coins.

and still am unable to since my last purchase on the 17th at 7am PST.

DarkKnightCuron
11.21.2012 , 01:41 PM | #627
I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed yet! WTH?

Masteef
11.21.2012 , 01:47 PM | #628
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkKnightCuron View Post
I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed yet! WTH?
I'm more surprised that there hasn't even been an update...
Guild: It doesn't matter, most quit.
Site: nobodyleft.whatever

ix-Ruin-xi
11.21.2012 , 02:13 PM | #629
Quote: Originally Posted by NethellStone View Post
Hum, I will point something. The GAME is working fine. And 1.5 does work fine. Our problem with CC and the Store at... not related to ingame content. So, I will hypothetise that's 2 different teams that are working now. IF there is a team working on this. ;')

Let's hope that our case is moving forward.
If you think 1.5 works fine, you're delusional. There's TONS of issues with F2P, Cartel Items, of course the Market itself, Section X, people's accounts being switched back and forth from Preferred to F2P when they're actually subscribers... etc.
All of these issues come with 1.5... it's going to take a lot of time in order to repair them. Heck, just go take a look at the Known In-Game Issues Sticky on the Customer Service forum.. the list of issues is huge. Minor stuff, some of it, but it all adds up. And think: these are only the known issues that they wrote down! What about all the other broken crap? Combine it with the fact that they haven't even addressed ANY of the paying customer's concerns about their credit cards being locked out or their accounts processing the charges of Cartel Coin purchase attempts.
The whole thing is more f**ked up than a football bat right now, and BioWare needs to shell out some extra dollars so they can freakin pay some of their developers Holiday Pay while they fix their broken game.

ix-Ruin-xi
11.21.2012 , 02:21 PM | #630
Quote: Originally Posted by DiStudios View Post
Hi,

For the last 30 minutes, every time i attempt to complete a cartel coin transaction I get the following message:

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Any idea what is causing this or when it will be resolved?

628 Replies and over 28,000+ views later, the OP's question still hasn't been answered. What the hell, BioWare?