Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fate of Darth Malak

Anonemous
11.21.2012 , 04:42 AM | #1
What happened to him after the canon events in the Star Forge? My memory of the end of Kotor is quite vague, and Wookiepedia doesn't say much about him after his battle with Revan, so did he just drop off the face of the galaxy, did Revan kill him? I seem to remember being able to spare his life.
Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing!"

Anonemous
11.21.2012 , 04:49 AM | #2
Never mind, forget this post, I didn't read the wiki right.
Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing!"

Sledgeweb
11.21.2012 , 11:00 AM | #3
Wait, what was the answer to this? I was reading Revan's entry on Wookiepedia last night, and it said that he killed Malak. So, how is Malak still alive in SWTOR?

Oh, wait, nevermind, I'm confusing Malak and Malgus? They both have the Vader-esque breathing mask things, huh?

Bird_of_Thunder
11.21.2012 , 11:10 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sledgeweb View Post
Wait, what was the answer to this? I was reading Revan's entry on Wookiepedia last night, and it said that he killed Malak. So, how is Malak still alive in SWTOR?

Oh, wait, nevermind, I'm confusing Malak and Malgus? They both have the Vader-esque breathing mask things, huh?
Malak died. It is thought that Malgus died, but no one saw the body, so its all speculation until we get some answers
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

smexymage
11.22.2012 , 07:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Malak died. It is thought that Malgus died, but no one saw the body, so its all speculation until we get some answers
I really hope he isn't, he is such a huge character in this game, they could, and should do so much more with him.
. Never Forget

CrusherKing
11.22.2012 , 01:01 PM | #6
I would not be suprised if he is already in the game only that his body and name has changed.
Power and Chaos will give you victory