Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced Pink-Purple War Hero's Crystal Cannot Be Sold On GTN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Advanced Pink-Purple War Hero's Crystal Cannot Be Sold On GTN
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kegparty
11.20.2012 , 09:12 PM | #11
LOL

Its everyone

Samoth_Nomad
11.21.2012 , 12:15 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post

Client language (i.e. French/German/English) - ALL LANGUAGES
Server (i.e. Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak) - ALL SERVERS
Planet/Area Name (Taris/ Nar Shaddaa) - ALL PLANETS/AREAS/ZONES
Coordinates (e.g. X: 23 Y: -175 Z: 200, you can get these by mousing over the arrow representing your character on the minimap) - ALL COORDINATES ON ALL MAPS
Character Name and Account Handle (Camaron, Camaronepixxx) - ALL CHARACTERS FOR EVERY PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE GAME
Character Level / Class / Advanced class (Level 14, Sith Warrior, Juggernaut) - ALL LEVELS 1-50
Mission Name ( Gree: Hydro Supply) - ALL MISSIONS AND THOSE NOT RUNNING MISSIONS
Mission stage (the mission text for the step you are currently on) - ALL MISSION STAGES AND THOSE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT STANDING AT THE FLEET
Active Companion (Vette) - ALL COMPANIONS AND THOSE WITHOUT ACTIVE COMPANIONS
Detailed description of the bug. - NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE FREAKING GAME CAN LIST A PINK-PURPLE CRYSTAL FROM THE CARTEL MARKET ON THE GTN AND THIS BUG HAS BEEN PERSISTENT SINCE 1.5 WAS PUT ONTO THE PTS

LOLOL.......so funny, but so true.

Samoth_Nomad
11.21.2012 , 12:17 AM | #13
Oh and PS- For the love of god, please fix the items from CC packs, so I can sell them to a vendor once the friggan timer expires!

battycoda
11.21.2012 , 01:31 AM | #14
I have to post a LOL even though it is useless. Those two posts about supplying info made my morning.

Cerimon
11.21.2012 , 02:37 AM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

I just wish to point out that my previous post outlines our standard bug reporting format and that we ask "...for you to provide as much of the following relevant information as possible..." and "Once you’ve provided all the information that you consider applicable, please click on Create Ticket". Irrelevant or otherwise inapplicable parts of the bug reporting format may be omitted for brevity.

We do appreciate your bug reports and request you continue to provide these to us.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

psikofreak
11.21.2012 , 02:46 AM | #16
Thank again Cerimon. I've submitted the bug report via the in-game form. If at all possible please lock and or delete this thread as I really didn't expect it to be such a volatile topic and I'd rather not have the nonconstructive comments left in this thread be attributed to me.

Cerimon
11.21.2012 , 03:30 AM | #17 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

This now a known issue as per Ambers' post here. No further bug reports are required on this issue. Thank you to those who did make reports.

@psikofreak: no worries.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

elitenz
11.21.2012 , 06:04 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

I just wish to point out that my previous post outlines our standard bug reporting format and that we ask "...for you to provide as much of the following relevant information as possible..." and "Once you’ve provided all the information that you consider applicable, please click on Create Ticket". Irrelevant or otherwise inapplicable parts of the bug reporting format may be omitted for brevity.

We do appreciate your bug reports and request you continue to provide these to us.
dumbo that's all i can say about you being a support person and even posting a template like that is just poor like the service your providing the entire community.

JimG
11.21.2012 , 09:58 AM | #19
Ahhh, I see it on the list now. THANK YOU!!!

psikofreak
11.21.2012 , 10:02 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
Actually it's not anywhere in that list. I just read through the list of known issues and this one is NOWHERE on that list. That list was posted yesterday and it hasn't been updated.
First item under the UI category.
Pink-purple Crystals are currently unable to be sold on the GTN.