Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deleted schematics!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

symke
11.21.2012 , 06:45 AM | #1
I can't craft on two of my characters since every blue or purple schematic I learn, gets deleted by the time I log in next time.
What should I do? I've already sent a ticket and as we all know, there was no response to it.

Beruthien
11.21.2012 , 07:37 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings symke,

Submitting a ticket was a correct course of action in this case as this issue would require in-game investigation. Please note that there are some delays with our replies at this time due to large amount of tickets submitted, but I can assure you that our in-game team will get back to you as soon as they reach your ticket in queue.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

symke
11.22.2012 , 01:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings symke,

Submitting a ticket was a correct course of action in this case as this issue would require in-game investigation. Please note that there are some delays with our replies at this time due to large amount of tickets submitted, but I can assure you that our in-game team will get back to you as soon as they reach your ticket in queue.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
As it was proven yesterday, sending a ticket was 5 minutes of my time wasted. I got a response "Thank you for submitting your ticket ..." and not even a hint of anything helpful in it.
This forum is another evidence of the poor CS. Only "customer support" subforum gets any kind of official involvement. All other are just for us, players, to go into and read or write to one another. You obviously don't even go there to read. There has been a thread about deleted schematics for days now and when I go into "Known In-Game Issues: Updated November 20th " there is no mention of this bug. It would require just one of you to go there and read about our problems. Just one! And all you would have to do was read it! You didn't do even that!
Your assurances about your work are worth even less than that of Anet's about their manifesto. I would sooner trust Donald Trump with my money than you guys with your job.

Oh, and I took a liberty to adjust your words so they are better suited to your work:
"Please hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.".

symke
11.26.2012 , 04:49 AM | #4
Any news? Have devs returned from their holidays, or have you given them this week off as well?

symke
11.27.2012 , 02:34 AM | #5
Bump!

Valethar
11.27.2012 , 03:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by symke View Post
Any news? Have devs returned from their holidays, or have you given them this week off as well?
They're back. They're just ignoring us. Business as usual for an EA subsidiary.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."