Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MutleysRevenge
11.21.2012 , 12:51 AM | #591
Quote: Originally Posted by OccultDrake View Post
god i hate to be "that guy" but i gotta bump this to get it back on first page
Lol circumstance has made us all 'that guy'.

60 pages and still nothing but standard responses, and not very many of the to boot...
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

Olath_Sanguine
11.21.2012 , 01:09 AM | #592
I'm testing the purchase every half an hour or so while i'm playing.Nothing at all,i've seen some people post "got some earlier,an hour later it stopped working"
Maybe its to busy?
maybe the error saying "please try again later" is real because they can't keep up?

I know it's highly unlikely and if it was that problem CS would have said so already.

ix-Ruin-xi
11.21.2012 , 01:38 AM | #593
All I know is that the EA game cards works.
You can purchase them online/digital delivery here:

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/search.p...e+Card&x=0&y=0

but be warned, for some reason you have a freakin $65.00 daily spending limit on your account... (i think it's something to do with their 30-minute gurauntee + staffing issues.)

and more bad news...there is a $5 activation fee per game card you buy.

If you really want to buy some Cartel Coins and get in on the "fun" , and you don't have a Gamestop or EA retailer anywhere nearby, this is an option for you.

Unfortunately, it's $10 more expensive...
but it DOES work.

BioWare, we shouldn't have to resort to these kinds of shenanigans..

nazzeth
11.21.2012 , 01:41 AM | #594
Quote: Originally Posted by Olath_Sanguine View Post
I'm testing the purchase every half an hour or so while i'm playing.
When i spoke with one of the chaps from Accounts and Billing on Saturday, he informed me that after a certain number of Failed transaction attempts (Which this error is classified as for some reason) the account is blocked from processing any more for 24 hours. This is why he provided me with 24 hour sub in the hope that it would resolve itself. It didn't, obviously, but people should know that if you try more then a handful of times all transactions on your account will be blocked for 24 hours.

Harsisus
11.21.2012 , 02:03 AM | #595
Quote: Originally Posted by nazzeth View Post
When i spoke with one of the chaps from Accounts and Billing on Saturday, he informed me that after a certain number of Failed transaction attempts (Which this error is classified as for some reason) the account is blocked from processing any more for 24 hours. This is why he provided me with 24 hour sub in the hope that it would resolve itself. It didn't, obviously, but people should know that if you try more then a handful of times all transactions on your account will be blocked for 24 hours.
Whatever they have done to cause the first batch of failures is on them, and the resulting issues are on them. Nothing we have done should be taken into consideration because it's a BioWare f*ckup, and they should have fixed it by now.

MutleysRevenge
11.21.2012 , 02:56 AM | #596
Quote: Originally Posted by ix-Ruin-xi View Post
All I know is that the EA game cards works.
You can purchase them online/digital delivery here:

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/search.p...e+Card&x=0&y=0

but be warned, for some reason you have a freakin $65.00 daily spending limit on your account... (i think it's something to do with their 30-minute gurauntee + staffing issues.)

and more bad news...there is a $5 activation fee per game card you buy.

If you really want to buy some Cartel Coins and get in on the "fun" , and you don't have a Gamestop or EA retailer anywhere nearby, this is an option for you.

Unfortunately, it's $10 more expensive...
but it DOES work.

BioWare, we shouldn't have to resort to these kinds of shenanigans..
How do you apply the cards to your account?
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
/0

Lightstaren
11.21.2012 , 03:49 AM | #597
Yeah som step be step instruktions plz How to Apply the cards to ur account ?

Didy_Kush
11.21.2012 , 04:18 AM | #598
Had this problem since 1.5 went live

nazzeth
11.21.2012 , 04:50 AM | #599
Quote: Originally Posted by Harsisus View Post
Whatever they have done to cause the first batch of failures is on them, and the resulting issues are on them. Nothing we have done should be taken into consideration because it's a BioWare f*ckup, and they should have fixed it by now.
You misunderstand the purpose of my post.

I'm simply putting the information out there, that Biowares billing system AUTOMATICALLY puts a TEMPORARY block on transactions for account that have more then a certain number of FAILED transactions in a DAY.

So for people who are trying every few hours, after the first few, no transactions are accepted at all.

I Just believe that we should be aware of this fact while suffering the Payment Gateway issue.

Nigredo
11.21.2012 , 05:10 AM | #600
Quote: Originally Posted by nazzeth View Post
You misunderstand the purpose of my post.

I'm simply putting the information out there, that Biowares billing system AUTOMATICALLY puts a TEMPORARY block on transactions for account that have more then a certain number of FAILED transactions in a DAY.

So for people who are trying every few hours, after the first few, no transactions are accepted at all.

I Just believe that we should be aware of this fact while suffering the Payment Gateway issue.

ya know... i did have a response to this but half way through it ... i gave up... ohh i guess i can work at bioware now