Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.20.2012 , 11:01 PM | #2121
Should we send a fleet to help, Master Kregan?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.20.2012 , 11:50 PM | #2122
We should go after them. Before they gain more power. Alert the Revivers we need to move at once before they receive additional forces.

Markos laughed at Mal's force blast taking the brunt of it as if it were nothing.Now wither away into dust! He yelled unleashing a powerful lightning storm that surrounded him he cackled as the storm slowly began growing around him. You cannot stop this storm! It will slowly grow hungering for your lives until you are all nothing!

Ravna stood close behind Rafeesh muttering. This is not good.... Hadock and Merena both moved closer firing on Markos.

meanken
11.20.2012 , 11:54 PM | #2123
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
We should go after them. Before they gain more power. Alert the Revivers we need to move at once before they receive additional forces.

Markos laughed at Mal's force blast taking the brunt of it as if it were nothing.Now wither away into dust! He yelled unleashing a powerful lightning storm that surrounded him he cackled as the storm slowly began growing around him. You cannot stop this storm! It will slowly grow hungering for your lives until you are all nothing!

Ravna stood close behind Rafeesh muttering. This is not good.... Hadock and Merena both moved closer firing on Markos.
Zero also started firing on him while mean walked over to rafeesh "If you have some fancy ghost trick you can use, now is probably the time to use it. if not, I have always found decaptation is the best way to stop this type of thing."

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 12:03 AM | #2124
I can try something, but it might end...explosively. He said throwing the lightsaber at Markos just in case it would work.

I shall do so right away. He stepped to a com and turned the frequency to the Reviver's. This is General Graal. Corruck if you are there, I have an important message. We are ready to follow the station, we must all attack together in order to take it down.

Fine, we will help. But once this is over I will want an apology to all the Rakata who have lost friends or family. Corruck said before shutting off the com and sent a message to the still powerful Reviver fleet. It began moving into position to follow the Republic fleet.

They are ready when we are, and we are ready when you are. Just say the word and there will be a jump.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.21.2012 , 12:17 AM | #2125
Do it. There will be little time to waste before they are reinforced.

Like you really need an answer scrapheap!

The lightsaber fried as it entered the force storm. Told you so. Ravna muttered again.

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 12:47 AM | #2126
Okay just promise me that if I try, that you will be ready to make a run for it. He said pulling his hood farther down before preparing to run at the storm.

HK put the shock collar on Nerken. Statement: Meatbag will answer Now.

All men make the jump. With that the fleet jumped, and the Revivers followed soon there after.

meanken
11.21.2012 , 02:04 AM | #2127
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay just promise me that if I try, that you will be ready to make a run for it. He said pulling his hood farther down before preparing to run at the storm.

HK put the shock collar on Nerken. Statement: Meatbag will answer Now.

All men make the jump. With that the fleet jumped, and the Revivers followed soon there after.
"Don't you go dieing again on me now. I am going to need someone to pay me after this is all said and done"

legolegion
11.21.2012 , 04:30 AM | #2128
Sabrina got herself ready for an informal meeting with, the hutt representives and cerzka. While she was getting reafy the slicer came back and said told sabrina, the money been taken from the account and is currently being turned into imperial credits. She new this would take some time but, she was know rich enough to start her plotting her power base.

After she got ready, she order catering for her guest later. She order these from the hutts, them selfs so not to insult them. Also she paid for some slaves to get the room ready, and to entain her guest later. Her plan was to get cerka to help empire with weapons ammo and other commodties, and get hutts to supply republic soliders with spice and give access to mercs and intel. Whilst doing the diffcult job, off looking neutral. She new the empire had thing they could offer them, but question is would the republic be making offer`s aswell.

Eventualy the every thing was ready for the informal gathering, their where other`s companyies coming as well. Hopefully this face to face networking would pay off for the empire. Sabrina was still worried in the back of mind, as the empire seemed to be exculding her from front line service. May be she has offend darth howl with ramming that ship into the planet. Ethier that or trying to kill, his secreat apprentice. She hoped that a member of imperial diplomatic service`s who where coming, would let her know what was happing. They would be here atleast an hour before the main guest arived, and they where regualy updated by the dark council.

ToEasy
11.21.2012 , 08:10 AM | #2129
Mal then thought of something. He walked back to Rafeesh quickly. Rafeesh, have you heard of the ability called Sever Force?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.21.2012 , 01:57 PM | #2130
I have not heard of it. But if you could tell me the effects it has I should be able to reproduce them on an individual.