Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's Legacy (RL) is Recruiting Mature Imperial Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Revan's Legacy (RL) is Recruiting Mature Imperial Players

Madbent
10.27.2012 , 09:43 PM | #1
Revan's Legacy (RL) have our origins over 7 years ago in the Matrix Online. After that game went offline in 2009, we transitioned from our former name Morpheus' Legacy to Revan's Legacy , and retained most of our core members for the two-year transition to SWTOR.

In SWTOR, we ended up on the Helm of Graush server, and eventually ended up on Pot5.

We are a fairly mixed Guild with a variety of members... those hardcore ones who play everyday to casual members who are in it for fun. We participate in all PvP and PvE content. Currently, we are building Rated War Zone Teams with some of the server's best PvPers. We also have an RP story behind our Guild and what we stand for. That being said - we don't require active RP in game, and see no reason to be on a RP-PvP server.

RL has many resources - multiple high end crafters, experts in every class, guild bank, vent server, and an extensive website www-revans-legacy.com.

We do not mass recruit. We encourage potential applicants to explore our site and see if they think a great fit can be made. Then a brief application process to get to know the prospective member. We like our members to engage together and not wonder who someone is in the Guild. That is not our idea of community!

If you are interested, please check out the links in my signature.

Madbent
RL Council Overseer

Skybruin
10.29.2012 , 11:19 PM | #2
In order to give a taste of our philosophy in Revan's Legacy, I will periodically post pearls of wisdom that I have gathered.

Madbent
11.10.2012 , 07:49 PM | #3
4 new Sith joined us today!

Welcome to Caligo, Indomitus, Abrann, and Zerean!

MasterFeign
11.13.2012 , 11:14 PM | #4
Welcome to Shadowyfox, Happypantz, Ariuss and Misfortuna who also have joined the guild recently!

Madbent
11.16.2012 , 05:21 PM | #5
Welcome to Ezer and Elzander also!

Skybruin
11.17.2012 , 05:36 PM | #6
One of the reasons our group exists is because of the brave step Revan took in defying the Jedi Council oh so long ago. over the years our group has gather wisdom like Revan's actions.

Here is one tidbit.

“All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire.”
― Aristotle, Selected Works

Madbent
11.20.2012 , 11:24 PM | #7
Glad to welcome AngelofSinn to the ranks of RL.

MasterFeign
12.04.2012 , 02:02 AM | #8
Welcome to all new players who have joined us recently!

Madbent
12.07.2012 , 07:49 PM | #9
Very glad to announce Daigo joining RL as our PvP Officer, and our other new amazing members:

Evasian
Xalgoth
Eblen
Sickk
Hangsolo
Nhil
Instagator
Nova-Smash
Grawl

Welcome to all of you!

redhoodrider
02.08.2013 , 09:46 PM | #10
Banegen~Level 1 Sith Warrior (Soon to be Jugg, My Main)
Rekleytta~Level 14 Bounty Hunter (Powertech, My Alt)

Hey, I'm a mature player who just wants to have fun and play SWTOR with some friends and people who I can have fun with. I feel like gameplay is much more fun with a guild and I would LOVE to contribute. In groups I can contribute as a tank as such if that means anything to you. Thanks for the consideration,

Redhoodrider
SAKRE, 55 SIN
VOURRECH, 55 JUGG
KACHE, 55 SNIPER
MAUFFE, 55 MERC