Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is anyone getting actual support?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is anyone getting actual support?

Evgen
11.20.2012 , 07:13 PM | #1
I've been waiting for 5 days for an issue to be resolved.
I see lots of messages about support being too busy, but all I hear about them doing is telling people they are busy, or sending them form mail about known issues. I'd like to hear from anyone that has actually had an issue resolved and what you had to do to get it resolved. Also, date/time of ticket entry, and date/time of resolution.

I think support needs to stop telling people how busy they are and actually help people.
Support managers, I think you need to not only check ticket numbers, but if any actual support is given, or just notification and ticket close.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

elitenz
11.20.2012 , 07:40 PM | #2
no support at all been on hold for 2hrs.

JesterBear
11.20.2012 , 08:00 PM | #3
No. I called to try and get my CC situation straightened out. After an hour I finally got in touch with a live person. Surprise! It's outsourced! YAY! after five minutes of me having to talk to her like a retard to spell my email address, she tells me she can't help me with my cartel coins, gives me a ticket number to give to the next level.

Wait a damn minute.

If you can't help me, then what the HELL was the point of me going through the automated process where it had SPECIFIC options for Cartel Coins.

After another half hour on hold, an automated message tells me to direct my complaint to the forums.

Fail BW. Epic Fail.
"I'd rather be an open sinner than a false saint."

Evgen
11.20.2012 , 08:47 PM | #4
I have actually received a reply but they are saying they can't help me, they can only help for class missions. And explained how to reset an instance. No required, and I know they can return sold or deleted items, and grant awards missed from operations, etc. So I'm not accepting that answer. Once again, less apologizing, more helping would be great.
The Lor Legacy

Evgen
11.21.2012 , 06:18 PM | #5
Last night I support did attempt to resolve my issue and I appreciate their efforts on that.
It didn't quite work, so we shall see if they can follow up.
The Lor Legacy

Rhamnus
11.21.2012 , 06:22 PM | #6
So... after months of not playing I recently re-subscribed. I wanted to play the game with a friend of mine who also re-subscribed. When logging in at his place I made a mistake on my security question. Now I can't login without first calling the toll-free number. Well I have waited on hold for over 3 hours over the span of days! No one is responding. No human response. No email response. No ticket response. Nothing after 3 days. I can't play at my friend's place and neither of us want to play otherwise. Yet no response from SWTOR and they still have my money!!!

Absolutely the worst customer service of all time, and my first and only gripe about an online game ever. At this point they are actually just stealing my money.

Sevyl
11.21.2012 , 06:26 PM | #7
The short answer is no. We are getting auto generated and scripted replies about how busy they are. It's the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
Capture by design, Kill by necessity.
Darkside Syndicate Official Homepage

hengirl
11.21.2012 , 06:29 PM | #8
A few months back i had cause to contact CS they took about 15 mins to answer and sorted my issue out in good time,fast forward to Sunday and my account locked issue i just cant get in touch with anyone ive been on the phone for hours on end,as clearly others have too it just isn't good enough at all.

Rhamnus
11.21.2012 , 06:51 PM | #9
Easily the worst customer service I have ever experienced. There is no excuse for this lack of communication. I actually feel as though I am being stolen from, and am hardly convinced by their past behavior that I will ever be compensated let alone helped! So far I still haven't heard of anyone getting a response from them in days. A response! No money. No game. No response. It's pretty unacceptable no?

Valethar
11.21.2012 , 07:14 PM | #10
They're doing nothing.

Look at the Dev Tracker. No messages again today addressing the issues with 1.5. Instead they're hyping yet another F2P video, and a maintenance that has no information about the Cartel bugs or anything else that broke in 1.5. Instead it appears to be the usual 'stability and performance' maintenance.

Tomorrow being a holiday, which people tend to travel for, means we won't see any updates at all until Monday at the earliest. Must be nice taking a 4 day weekend after a major update that failed miserably, while your customers are left to twist in the wind.

I used to think BioWare could resist being fully assimilated by the Collective. It appears I was wrong, EA has completely infected this once great developer with terminal apathy.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."